Chapter 69 - Caving in.

Friday, free period.

Awkwardly strolling through the canteen past people Tori, headed towards the bathroom. It was her free periods and Mikey wouldnt let her go home. She didnt want to sit in the library because she'll get looks. Nobody really said anything to her, it was the looks, judging and whispering. As soon as two or more people turned to each other and started whispering, she knew it was about her.

Walking into the bathroom, she noticed it was empty. Sighing with relief she smiled as she walked to the sinks. Turning on the cold, she tapped some over her flustered cheeks. This was a nightmare.

Taking out her phone, she sighed and scrolled through it. She felt glad in a way with Toby and the girls. They were always defending her with assholes. Caleb too. She felt, liked in that type of way. Knowing Michael and his friends were on her side too. She also felt bad for Ashton, she blamed him.

Just the the door opened and in walked two girls. Her year. People she didnt talk nor get on with. Heather, blonde, pretty, kinda popular with the boys. Her friend or follower Jess. Light brown wavy hair, with the sort of bitch face you would like to slap sometimes.

"Oh, Hay Tori!" Heather greeted her, her voice whiney. "Me? Hi, I guess" Tori looked at her. "Course you" She giggled as Jess walked into the cubicle. "Yeah just because...we...never talk" Tori pointed out nodding. "Hmm, well now we are!" She grinned. "How are you...i heard about the...situation" She made a sorry face. "Situation?" Tori asked. "Yeah, about how you got a little busy over winter break and well...consequences were made" She shrugged.

"Hmmm yeah! There all lies" Tori nodded. "Not saying there not" Heather held her hands up innocently. "Coool" Tori nodded as she looked at her phone again. Just then the toilet flushed and the door opened. "How is everything?" Jess then asked her. Tori looked at them both. "Im completely fine!" Tori nodded. "Sure, thats good" Heather smiled. A smirk on Jess's face, followed.

"Pity you didnt see anyone during christmas" Heather sighed. "I know who i would've went with" Jess spoke quietly and winked. "Oh me too" Heather nodded and giggled. "Have you seen his hair now...?" Jess asked. "Course, its turning such a cute colour" She winked to Jess. Just then Tori looked up, and watched as they stared at each other then turned to her. "Hmm" Heather giggled.

"Well, perhaps you should try one of his friends...he's mine" Heather discreetly told Jess. Tori scoffed and shook her head as she looked at her phone. "What was that?" Heather smiled. "Oh nothing" Tori told her fakely. "Yeah...because your...too much of a shit bag to tell me" Heather's smiled vanished. "Uhm, excuse me? I dont think so" Tori defended herself.

"So what were you saying?" Jess pouted. "Okay, uh...who's dick you after now?" Tori asked smiling, fakely. "She's calling you a slut?" Jess asked Heather before gasping a little, obviously fake. "Probably, considering i can get more attention from guys...than this sad look" Heather nodding before pointing to Tori's clothes. "Because wearing pink sparkly hot pants to school is...oh so good!" Tori giggled in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah, because dressing like a freak is any better" Heather told her. "Oh piss off, you only started talking to me to start a fight" Tori shoved her hand in the air. "I came to use my bladder...." Jess told her. "Also...least i can still use my lady parts...and they arent shrivled up" Jess smirked. "Maybe you have to get tested, in case she was sitting on that toilet" Heather mocked, and pouted as she smiled.

"Oh, you have got to me kidding me" Tori laughed. "Eww, nasty" Jess mocked. "Dude, you are seriously not right. Go, get a life please. Your making me feel sorry for you" Tori told her. "Dude?" Jess asked. "Maybe shes confused" Jess put her hand to her chest, and made a sorry face. "Look, barbie girl, fuck off before you end up hurt" Tori told her. "Your just jealous" Jess snapped.

"Of course, im jealous of a fake bitch like you. Call me after high school when no one legit, gives a shit about you!" Tori laughed. "Go on, leave...and follow your precious...model's who are nothing but used for their bodies. Yeah...no brains." Tori grinned. Jess flipped her off before walking out. "Oh I'm so hurt!" Tori gasped before rolling her eyes.

"You, are a sad...little emo girl who no one gives a shit about." Heather spoke up. "You walk around, with headphones on and dark clothes so people can feel sorry for you. Y'know its true what people say about you. You go and get easy sex because no one wants to be near you. Your probably infected with...things down there, and you've been knocked up many times. Listening to music to drown out all the bad decisions" Heather mocked her.

"No. Uh, thats you. You sleep with guys every weekend at random parties, before getting piss drunk and fucking some other dude. You have to get tested every week, or month in case you've...slipped up. You dont want to disappoint your coach" Tori smiled.

"Oh yeah sure. Well uh...I'll let Michael know the next time" She then winked. Tori's face droppped. "Yeah, oh im sure he only goes for...desperate girls too." She nodded. "He likes to come to a real woman once in a while" She winked, and turned away befor turning back. "Oh and it wasnt me. So dont worry" Heather nodded, before fluffing her hair in the mirror and blowing her a kiss. "Seee Ya, Tori!" She then giggled and walked out.

Tori sat, staring at the door. She was alone again, and she found her mouth slowly open. "What...the fuck?" She whispered to herself. Her phone then chimed.

From Michael ; " Hey....where are you ;) xx "

Tori looked at her phone before locking her phone without replying. She took a breath before taking her bag and heading out the bathroom. She put her bag over her shoulder as she walked out. Some people still in the canteen. She looked at them, and watched as they tried to hid their smiles of sarcasm.

As she turned away she heard a few laughs, and giggles. Whispers, and when she looked at them again they were staring at her. The boys laughing. "Ew, no i wouldnt! Gross!" One shouted as the other laughed. "Fuck no dude!" Another guy commented. Tori walked to the main doors, before forcely pushing the open button. She watched the doors open and she dived out towards the car park.

Finally getting to her car, she slammed the door shut and locked it and tears ran down her face. "Oh shit" She gasped as she looked up ahead at the parking lot. She looked around before starting up her car, and driving out of school.

Michael came walking down the stairs with Calum. "Has she answered?" He asked mikey. "No..." He told Cal, worried. He put his phone to his ear as it rang, and rang then answer machine. "She's not answering!" He told him frustrated and sighing. They walked to the main doors, and to the people so sat in the canteen. "Shit..." Mikey sighed shaking his head. "Where are you Tor" He rolled his lips together.

-

Tori got out her car, and walked to her front door. Unlocking it, and opening it she closed and locked it again. "Mom! Are you home?!" She called out, as tears still ran from her eyes. "Dad?!" She called out, but no one answered. No one was home, she was alone. She ran upstairs and opened her room door, closing it she looked around her room full of posters.

"Slut"

"Whore"

"Pregnant"

"Hook ups"

"Eww!"

Words went through her mind. Turning to her room door, where a door poster was on her wall. She dropped her bag and keys looking at it.

"You listen to depressing music to drown out bad decisions"

Heather's voice told her.

"Ahhh!" Tori screamed as she ripped down the poster. She watched as the crumpled up picture lay on the floor. She cried, and sat down. Backing up against her bed, she craddled herself, putting her knees to her chest as she silently sobbed. Sniffing, she rubbed her cheeks and black makeup transfared from the water on her skin to her hand.

From Michael ; " Tori, answer me please. Where are you babe? xxx "

This is soo bad! Im so sorry, im trying! haha <3<3<3