innocent namjoon pt.2

'Jagiya, you look beautiful ' i heard him whisper in my ear with his deep voice of his dat makes me melt. I smiled and felt him get up from bed. I went back to sleep and 30 minutes later i heard footsteps coming up from the stairs. I felt my arm being squeezed by a pair of big hands. 'It's time to get up jagiya' I hears him say. I opened my eyes and was met by a pair of sweer brown eyes looking at me and smiling. 'morning oppa' i say and smiled. He smiled and said 'morning jagiya, did u sleep well?' he says smiling. I hummed in response and went to the bathroom to wash up. 19 minutes later I went downstairs and saw Namjoon making breakfast. I smiled and entered the kitchen, i hugged his waist and rested my head on his back. I inhaled his vanilla and sweet mint scent and smiled, I always smile when he has this scent on him. 'jagiya, I'm making your favorite breakfast' he says in a proud tone. I tries to kiss his cheek but couldn't since he was taller. he chuckled and says 'aww is our little jagiya too short to kiss my cheek?' he says in a teasing tone, I just pout and he bent down like if he was reading my mind. Instead of kissing his cheek, i pecked his lips making him shocked. I smirked and left to the living room to watch t.v. 16 minutes later he calls me saying the food was ready. I turned off the t.v and went to sit on the chair. Pancakes and bacon, my favorite food was sitting on the table. I waited untill namjoon came with the syrup. He smiled and I smiled back. 'wah. Oppa this looks yummy' i say in a happy voice. 'really? then eat till you can't eat no more' he smiles and i started eating, just like he said.
~~Three pancakes and 4 bacon strips later~
'Oppa I'm soooooo full now' I say and looked at him with his cute puppy eyes. I leaned in since we were in front of each other and kissed his soft plump lips. I felt him smile. 'I'm glad you liked it' he says and picks up the table.
~~later that day~
I was sitting on Namjoons lap watching 'hi school love on' when all of a sudden I felt something hot running down my womanhood. I looked at Namjoon wide eyes and he says 'what's wrong jagiya'. I went running towards the restroom and just when i sat on the toilet, I noticed a red stain on my underwear. 'Fuck' I whispered. Namjoon comes in and i noticed a stain on his shorts. He saw me looking and looks down 'Oppa, im sorry, I didn't' he cuts me off and says 'It's ok jagiya, dont worry' he smiled and takes off his shorts. I pulles out the basket where I had all of my girl things. 'what? seriously?' I say angrily. 'what, what's wrong' he comes in with only boxers on and dayum he had some nice ass legs. 'Im out of pads' I say and he replies 'I'll go and buy you some, Ill be back' he says and takes off. We lived 4 minutes aways from the store. While i wait i decided to just sit on the toilet. 3 minutes later i head the door open and close. Namjoon comes in and says if i needed underwear and i said yea. He comes in and handed me my stuff. After that horrible incident, I go back to the living room with chocolate craving. '*sigh* I want chocolate' i say and namjoon walks to the counter and hands me a chocolate bar. 'wah! Oppa thank you' I say really happy and we go back to watch the drama. 'Oppa I'm really sorry about your shorts' i say in a sad tone but he just pecks my lips. I take it as an 'OK'.