innocent namjoon pt.5

I wanted to puke at that moment but i held it in. I tried to eat all of my ice cream but i culdnt finish it. 'Oppa lets go home' i said 'Mmm' he said in response. When we arrived at our house, i put the ice cram in the fridge and went upstairs to our bathroom. I had a pregnancy test thingy at the back of my cabinet that i recently bought but never used one before. I read the instructions and went for it. I was nervously waiting for the results to pop up. 'Omg.....two bars....' i said worring. Ive always wanted a baby wit namjoon, but idk how he'll react. I was debating if i shuld tell him or not. 'Babe r u ok in there' his voice in a worried tone. 'Ummm......yea' i responded. I slowly opened the door for him to come in. He saw me sitting on the toilet and saw the pregnancy test on the counter. I saw his eyes teary den a smile appered on his plump pink lips. 'Were finally gunna have a family together jagiya' he said crying. I was surprised on how he acted. I thiught he was gunna get mad but no, i thot wrong. 'Ur not mad oppa?' I said and he came to me and went on his knees grabbing my hands saying 'of course not baby...ive always wanted to have a baby with you' i ws tearing up and i was so happy he said that. 'Oppa..' i didnt didnt finish my sentence cuz he leaned in to me and kissed me passionately. I loved how he always did that. It made me want more. I kissed him back and he carried me to the bed.
We cuddled all day and he held me tight on his embrace. I smile to my self. It felt nice being like that with the guy i really loved. He smelled sooooo good but i cnt exactly express how he smelled but it was a good smell. (u no wat i mean?)
~~8 months later~
'jagi wake up' he whispered in your ear makin u smile. 'wat is it oppa' you say tryin to not sound annoyed. 'u have a doctors appointment remember?'. Ughhi always hated goin to the doctors after watchin a scary movie dat ppl were killed dere. Anywayzzz..... so we arrived to the creepy place and u waited one hour for your name to be called. 'oppa im fuken bored. weve been here over one fuken shitty ass hour and im fuken starving as fuk....i think im gunna eat u if we wait more!' i said jokingly/annoyed/irritated. He just chuckled and said 'ya watch ur fuken language' yea ok watever -.- i thot and just replied with a simple 'dont tell me how to talk'. I saw him smirk. DAYUUM dat smirk he makes gets me turned on tbh... finally the nurse calles my name and we go in to the room. i changed my clothes to a robe thet gave me and sat on the chair with namjoon beside me. The doctor put a lube lookin thing on my stomach wich gave me goosebumps and made my nipples hard, it was noticeable cuz i was wearing a sports bra. I think namjoon noticed cuz he had a smirk on his mouth but i just ignored him. 'the babies heartbeat is good' says doctor Wayne with a happy smile. 'so hes healthy right?' i say and Dr. Wayn nods. We say our thank yous and he leaves. I got dressed and out of that creepy ass lookin place. 'babe u no wat im fuken craving right now?' i said to him as we made our way to the car. 'wat' he said. 'im really craving a hamburger right now' i say and had a huge smile on my face. he just chuckles and nods. When we were on the rode. there was a car crash an obviously dere was alot of fuken traffic.......great -.-....... something clicked to me and i unbuckled my setbelt. namjoon wasnt paying attention to me cuz he was lookin ahead of him to the traffic. i automatic attacked his lips causing him to jump up in surprise. i felt a smirk on hs lips as he was cupping my cheeks. his tounge was pokin at my bottom lip askun for permission and i opened my mouth. he traveled all over my mouth and felt his arm squeeze my boob. i tried to hold back my moan but culdnt and moaned making him smirk 'u like it wen i squeeze ur tit baby' he said in inbetween kisses and i just moaned as an answer. After 15 seconds of our little make out anf boiv squeezing, i led my hand down from his shulder to his chest den down slowlt to his belt buckle and unbuckled it and brushed my finger tips lightly on top of his boner and rested my hand on his thigh. he moaned and said 'stop teasing baby' i just smiled and strocked his thigh up and down. he was now a moaning mess but decided to grab his clothed hard member. It surprised me to feel how harder he got, he moaned and grabbed my boobs while i strocked him......