innocent namjoon pt.6

the car was filled wit moans but we kept doin our thing. he was gettin harder and harder wit each stroke and his hand dat was massaging my boob got argressiver but i didnt mind it cuz pleasure soon took over and wit his other hand he was squeezing my ass cheek. 'dam baby, ur ass cheeks feel good' he said inbetween kisses and i just moaned. as i was pumping his cock i felt a slight kick on my stomach. i stopped pumpin and kissin him and said 'oppa i feel a kick on my stomach' i got off of him and pulled up my shirt. i placed my hand were the baby was kickin and felt his little kick. i grabbed his hand and placed it were the baby was kicking. 'wahh u sure know how to kick little guy' namjoon said makin me giggle. about 20 minutes later we finally got outta the traffic and headed to the restaurant. 'finally'! i said makin namjoon to laugh. we sat on a booth table and a cute waiter came to get our orderes 'hello my name is Kim taehyung and ill be ur waiter for today' and gave a cute rectangle lookin smile. 'ur smile is cute' i sad to him makin him blush 'thank you' he said and looked at the menu...i finally decided wat to get. 'ill have a chicken hamburger, a vanilla shake with whipped cream but make sure its thick () cuz i dont like it wen its watery and let me get the peanut butter chocolate pie' wen the waitress finally wrote my order he said 'alright dat sounds good' wen i looked at him he had a smirk on his face. wait wat O.O...he was lookin at Namjoon and said 'ill have the same' and with dat he took our menus and gave us a smile. 'so u like it thick' namjoon said to me 'yea cuz i hate it wen it gets liquidy' he just chuckled and grabbed my hand givin dem a massage. 'ahh dat feels good. u shuld give me a full body massage wen we get home' i said and he replied wit a simple 'Mmm really? i always thought i was bad at giving massages but ill give u one wen we go back' i nodded and looked at him. 'God he was the perfect guy' i thought to my self. he was about to say something but Taehyung came wit our orders. 'enjoy ur hamburger guys' he said giving us a smile and i returned one back and he left. 'Mmm it smells soooo good' i said and took a bite of my hamburger. we finished and payed for our meals, said our thank yous and smiled at the cashier and headed home. i was feelin sleepy so i fell asleep in the car. i felt being carried but ignored it.
~~next morning~
i slowly opened my eyes and didnt see namjoon in bed. i got up and washed my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail and got one of najoons shirts. i didnt bother puttin on any shorts under and went downstairs. i went to the kitchen to make something to eat. i poured Lucky Charms into a bowl and put milk and headed to the living room to watch t.v. but saw Namjoon sleeping in the couch. he looked so cute and innocent wen he slept. i smiled to my self and put the bowl in the counter and i softly pecked his lips makin him wake up. 'mornin sleepy head'' i said. he just smiled and sat up. 'mornin jagi' he went to the restroom and i sat down were he was laying and turned on the tv. dere was othn good to watch so i just turned to the kids channel and saw Looney Toons so i just watched dat. namjoon finally came out and sat besides me and kissed my lips i kissed him back and started makin out. ' oppa cant this wait till later? its barely 10 in the morning' i said and he said 'no im gettin horny baby' and saw his bulge growin. i mentally face palmed my self but oh well. i placed my food on the table we had and got on my knees near his dick. i was slowly strockin him makin his head roll back and moan. i slid his shorts down along wit his boxers and his dick popped out. it was impressive how big he was and how hard he was gettin. i started pumpin his dick makin him moan and i licked his tip causing him to noan even more. i put...well tried puttin his dick inside my mouth but since he was big i only fitted half but the other half i was strockin. his hands tangled wit my hair. i bobbed my head and he was a moaning mess by now encouraging me to go deeper. i gagged wen his tip was deep down in my throat and after a few more pumpes he came inside my mouth and swallowed his thick, hot sour cum. 'dam baby, ur so good' he said kissing me. not minding how my mouth tasted.