innocent namjoon pt. 4

~~the next morning~
I woke up to a 'ding' sound coming from the computer. I was getting annoyed of the ding after ding. I got out of namjoons hold and checked what was going on. I went wide eyed and shocked. 'shit......namjoon wat the fuck........did u upload the video?!' i said waking him up. He seemed confused as to wat i said. 'huh? wat do u mean?' he replied. I motioned him to check the screen. 'oh shit. ...how did it upload?' he seemed panicked and shocked at the same time. 'dam....look at how many viewed it tho'. 'omfg....1,897 views. .wat the actual fuck!'..... i said gasping. 'u sound sexy wen u cuss' he said bringing me closer to him. He pecked my lips and went back to bed since it was 9:17 am.

I felt Namjoon kiss my cheek and went to the restroom. i opened my eyes and saw the clock. Ugh its 12:57, so i decided to get my laZ butt off the bed and make some breakfast. .or lunch since it was already 1. I decided to make spaghetti with meatballs. As i was reaching down to get the blender from the bottom cabinet, i felt a pair of hands grab my waist and started dry humping me. I felt his bulge getting harder and decided to go with the flow. I started moaning and bending down even more while sticking my $$$ out. 'dam baby girl, ur making me more harder' he said in between breaths. I giggled and responded 'ur makin me even wetter than i was' and with that he. thrusted into me even harder causing me to moan out his name. He turns me around and said 'suck me'. i nodded and pulled down his shorts alng with his boxers. His huge hard cock sprung out causing me to smirk. Without hesitation, i tried putting his whole member inside my mouth but of couse it didnt fit, so i just strocked wat was left. He rolled his head back moaning indicating he liked it. Since he was my first, im doing a good job thx to those smuts ive read. i continued suking him and playing with his balls. Soon after i felt him twitching meaning he was close. He was moaning like craZ and wen his hot fluids entered my mouth, he hissed and moaned. I swallowed his sweet and bitter cum and pumped him a couple more times. He pulled me up and we started making out not caring how my mouth tasted like. I let his tounge explore my mouth for a couple of seonds. We were interrupted with a knock at the door making both of us jump. He pulled up his shorts wile i started cooking again. When he came back he told me we were having a town meeting. ' i really dont like going to those. dey take forever.' i complained. 'i no dey take a wile baby, but we have to go' he said. 'id rather fuk u in bed instead of going to the meeting' i said smirking and proud. I turned to look at him and noticed his bulge making me smile. 'fuuk. den lets just stay home' he said. 'no. u sad we had to go so were goin after we eat' i said walking up to him and grabbing his bulge. 'besides, itll only take 1 and a half hours' i said whispering in his ear. He hissed and said 'baby don't tease'. i smiled and pecked his lips making him pout. Gawd he looked cute wen he pouts. I went back to the food and added the meatballs and the sauce to the spaghetti.

~~at the town meeting~
'as uve all known, a reasent video of a couple was uploaded into the official page of our community not too long ago.' said the mayor...? everyone den looked at us with a disgusted and sorry look, wich made me curious what he was trying to say. 'isnt that right, mr. namjoon?' he said looking at us. 'wait..... was he talking about OUR video?' i thot to my self. i felt Namjoons hand twitch as we had our fingers intertwined. Namjoon was signaling that the mayor WAS talking about our video. he then speaks up saying 'mr mayor, we didnt know we've posted that video into the page. were deeply sorry'. 'shit he sounded sexy with his serious voice.' i thot to my self. 58 minutes later he said sorry again and walked out the building. 'well dat went well' he said letting out a sigh. I just nodded and noticed how people were looking at us. 'he shouldn't be known for his shyness any more' i heard a lady tell another lady besided her and the lady adds 'nor his innocence' dey both nodded and walked away. 'dam..rude ass fuking people now a days' namjoon tells me. i laughed and he intertwined our fingers. 'lets go get ice cream jagiya' he said and i nodded. He knows how much i love ice cream. When we got to the place, i felt like puking but i tried holding it in. i ordered my favorite wich was a banana boat with marshmallow, peanut butter, and strawberry jam, with whipped cream, and with chopped nuts and namjoon ordered the same. when our orderes were ready, namjoon went to pick dem up wile i found a table. i thanked him and smiled jst like when a kid gets candy. When i ate the ice cream, i gagged but i forcefully swallowed it. 'Mmm its soo good. thanks oppa' i lied. he smiles and continues eating his banana boat. 'fuk.,wat the fuk is wrong with me. i love this shit so y the fuk am i gagging and disliking it?' i thot angrily to my self.