innocent Namjoon pt.3

~~three days later~
'oppaaa, im bored' i said to him. 'what do you wanna do jagiya?' he responded with his angel voice. I didn't know what I wanted to do so I just grabbed the laptop and went through Facebook, Twitter, and instagram. Of course nothing interesting showed up so I just went to the camera app and took random pics. When I got up I passed Namjoon and went to the bathroom. When i was out i saw Namjoon taking off his shirt. The way his back muscles popped up turned me on so fast. I tried to ignore it and went to my original spot in the bed. He was infront of me and i stared at his chocolate toned abs since i had a nice view and turned me on even more. I didn't notice I was biteing on my lip when he clears his throat and moved my eyes down to the computer.
~~Namjoon' s pov~
When she stared at my abs bitting her lips, she looked sexy. I tried not to get hard but i couldn't resist so i just cleard my throat. I really wanted to fuck her so hard but not yet. I was getting impatient and horny so I went to the bathroom. I couldn't control my urges to just fuck the shit out of her. I tried to clear my mind out of it but the harder i tried forgetting, the harder i got. 'Oppa are you ok?' she said through the other side of the door. 'No im not ok. I wanna fuck you sooo bad right now' i thought to my self. 'yea jagiya, I'm just doing my business' I lyed.
~~my pov~
shiit. I was soo turned on but I didn't want him to know. 'I really want him to just fuck me already' I thought to my self while sitting on the bed. I was soaking wet while imagining his dick inside of me, and at that moment Namjoon comes out of the bathroom and says 'jagiya, I wanna fuck you right now' he said. I was shocked and happy. 'Oppa.... me too' i confessed. As if on cue, he gets on the bed and lays me down rough I whimper but he just roughly kisses my lips. I can feel his hot breath on mine. He shoves his tounge inside my mouth and we fight for dominance but of couse he won. I could feel his boner getting hard on my leg. I smirked and layed my hands on his shoulder slowly goung down and brushing against his chest and down his abs without breaking the kiss. I rested my hands on top of his hem of shorts but i was getting turned on so i squeezed and grabbed his bulge and he let out a sexy deep voice. With us still kissing and stroking his cock, he slides his hands under my shorts. 'ur soaking wet, jagiya' he says while smirking. He slides his long index finger up and down slowy making me moan. He breaks the kiss and goes down. He smirks and takes my shorts off with my panties letting my wet womanhood feel the cold air. He takes his long index finger and rubbed my pussy making it even more wetter. 'im gunna beat that pussy like you never ever felt before' and at that he leans in and lickes my pussy. I moan at the pleasure. his tounge felt so good licking me. He takes his index and middle finger rubbing my clit while still licking me. 'Oppaaa. o my god dat feels so fuken good' i say through moans. He rubbed me harder and licks faster. I felt my climax coming. 'im.. gunna' before i could finish my sentence, he rubbed harder and cummed on his mouth and fingers. He looks at me while licking my cum off of his fingers. 'Oppa sit down, my turn' i say trying to catch my breath. i pulled him to the bed so i was now on top of him. While kissing him, my hands stroked his cock through his shorts, he moaned. I broke the kiss, intertwined our fingers together and grinded on top of him. He was getting harder and harder with each move i was making on top of him. i stopped and got off of him and went down his legs. I slowly took off his shorts. 'dont tease jagiya' he says in between breathes. he was left in only his boxers showing his boner, i smirked and just took off his boxers revealing his huge hard dick. I strocked it and he hissed, then i put his tip in my mouth 'shiit jagiya' he said. i took him all in but he was too big so i just pumed wat was left. he was a moanng mess and i just bobbed my head up and down repeatedly while my free hand was playing with his balls. He moaned den grabbed my hair and just mouth fucked me. i was gagging but not that much. 'fuck oppa. ur dick tastes good. its so big' i told him. I felt his dick twitch indicating he was about to cum, his hot fluids exploding on my mouth 2 seconds later. he smiles and rolls us over so that he was on top of me. He kisses me then moves to ny neck leaving me bruises. his hands were massaging my boobs while his tip hit my pussy. We both moaned in unison and he slams his dick inside of me not adjusting to his size. we both moaned cussing. my nails were practicaly digging his back while he kissed my neck. 'namjoom.... you....feel.....sooo.....fuken. ..good.....inside. ...me' i said in between breaths. i feel my stomach tightening. 'im gunna cum namjoon' i say to him and says 'me too' a cew seconds later we both came in each other. We were both panting and sweating and still moaning. 'ride me jagiya' he says to. even tho i was week and sore i did wat he told me. I got on top of him and began riding him wit his dick outside. I then put his hard cock inside me and began rinding him. we both moaned and hissed and cussed out. he smacked my ass hard but it was pleasuring me. i wanted more and harder. 'do it again namjoon, and harder' he obligated and did it. i moaned 'dam oppa it feels so fucken good'. 'im about to cum jagiya' he told me and i told him i was too. i came and he followed soon after. we were both sweating hard core and were exhausted. We finished and i roll over to cuddle next to him. My eyes went huge and quickly got up. Namjoon was confused with my actions. 'shit shit shit...... i forgot to shut down the laptop' namjoon walks up behind me hugging my waist. 'i was on the camera app and it was recording the whole time' i tell him and he tells me to forget about it and go back to sleep. I cuddled with him. My face was on his chest. I kissed it slowy fell asleep and so did he.