Pete Wentz' life choices

Ryan was mad. He was mad at himself for asking Brendon to pick up Spencer and Jon.
He was mad at Brendon because he overslept.
And he was mad that because of Brendon he was alone now waiting for Pete.

He didn't know why the fuck he trusted Brendon enough with something like this. He thought Brendon would stop acting like a stupid fuck for once in his life.

But no, of course Brendon had to be late. Of course this was supposed to happen. Every little child could see this, but not Ryan. No, he was still stupid enough to trust people. Especially people like Brendon Urie.

Ryan couldn't decide who he was more mad at, himself or Brendon. But then he decided that fuck it, he will be more mad at Brendon simply because he could and of course because Brendon deserved it.

Ryan could be mad at him for the rest of their lives and Brendon would still deserve it.

He checked the time, Pete was late. But that was good because so were the boys so maybe they had a chance to be here before Pete.

Ryan decided to call Brendon again for the 82849th time today.

"Ryry I picked up Spence and now we're on our way to Jon. Stop calling me every 39 seconds or I will make an accident." Brendon said before he could talk.

"Well maybe I'm calling you every 39 seconds cause I want you to die in an accident" Ryan snapped.

"Or maybe you're calling me every 39 seconds because you're scared of talking to Pete alone. Stop whining we will be there soon." Brendon hung up before Ryan could say anything else.

He was glad that Brendon did not show up yet, he was sure he would knock him out the second he saw his stupid face.

Pete showed up fashionably 23 minutes late.
"Hey, you must be Ryan Ross."

Ryan stood up and shook Pete's hand with his sweaty palms. "Yeah thats me"

"Sorry I'm late. I had to - wait where is the rest of your band?"

Okay Ryan had to lie now. He couldn't let Pete know how unproffessional they were and how stupid Brendon was. He had to make up a reason why they were late. Shit, he couldn't think of anything and it was too late now, Pete was waiting for an answer.

'Just say the first lie that comes to your mind' he thought to himself and found himself saying "Brendon overslept. Yeah I know its nearly 4pm but Brendon always sleeps this much." Pete didn't reply so he just kept on speaking. "- because he stays up the whole night .. most of the time. It's not like he is depressed or anything. He just has too much power left sometimes, so he can't sleep. But sometimes he acts like a fuck up the whole day and then he falls asleep the second his head touches the bed... And .. I know all this because most of the time I'm the one who has to bring him home and then he begs me to bring him to bed .. and so I do. It's not like we're in a relationship or anything... I mean I'm not even gay .. I don't have anything against gay people tho. So if you're gay I'm cool with that. Not that you look like you're gay, not that gay people look a certain way. I mean-" he was cut off from Pete before he could say more bullshit. He was a sweating mess by now. So much to 'tell a lie'.

"Dude-" Pete laughed "way too much information. Calm down it's okay. Besides if you act like this at interviews they will destroy you."

Ryan's heart skipped a beat at the word 'Interview' - he did want to be famous, he wanted to make music, he wanted complete strangers to sing along to words he wrote, but he didn't want to do interviews. He couldn't. He was forced out of his thoughts when Pete snapped his fingers infront of his face.

"Dude are you even here?" he was grinning again.

"Yes, sorry" why was Ryan behaving like an idiot the whole time?