Lost

**Hermione**
As we run deep into the forbidden forest, Malfoy turns around.
"What do you think you're doing, following me here? Granger.."  I bend over to catch my breath.
"I told you... I needed the potion. It's mine."
Malfoy looked pass me, with horror filled eyes. I turned to see centaurs above us, on a hill. I held up my hands, showing that I wasn't armed and I looked over at Malfoy who had his wand out.
"Draco! Put the wand away! Now!"
He stumble back a bit. "Are you crazy?! They're here to kill us!" He stood in place and I leaned over to knock his wand from his hand. One centaur came down and looked at us. He touched my hair and looked in my eyes.
"They mean no harm..." He grunted as he led the other centaurs away from us. I looked at Malfoy who was picking up his wand. He threw my potion at me.
"Take it. Just leave me alone!" He started walking away.
I picked up the potion and started walking the other way.
(Wait... How fair had we gone? Where did we come from..?) I turned myself around a couple of times.
"Draco.... We're lost." He looked over his shoulder at me.
"Then you should get lost." He mumbled.
I walked up to him and grabbed his arm. He immediately flinched away.
"Don't you dare touch me! You... Filthy Mudblood!"
I took a few steps back and looked at him, then turned around and stomped off.
**Draco**
I walked around for a while.
"Hey.. I've seen this before. And this... And this!" I threw a rock at a tree and slumped down. I rested my head in my hands when I heard a scream. At first I could only tell that it was a girls screamed, until a second one followed the first.
Granger...
I stood up and walked a few steps.
"Uh.. Granger?" No answer.
"GRANGER! MUD-" my screams got cut off by a snap behind me. I turned around, my wand ready. I saw something in the bushes.
"Avada Kadavra!" I cast a spell at the bush and Granger moved out of the way.
"Granger..?!" I stood with my fists clenched.
She looked at me for a while. "Y..you could have killed me!" She stomped toward me.
"But I didn't. Why did you scream?" I have her an annoyed look.
She covered her arm. "Nothing. And since when do you care?"
I rubbed my wand. "I couldn't care less."
See unplugged her healing potion and put it on a big gash in her arm. I turned away and looked around.
"I think I am lost..."