Did you just call me Hermione?

**Draco**
As I watched, Hermione slipped, falling off of the cliff. I ran to the edge. She looked up at me with tears rolling down her face. Her hands grasping the air, desperately trying to grab a hold of something.
(Granger no!)
I ran down the cliff side, running, fumbling over myself. I took my wand out and pointed it at her.
**Hermione**
As I fell, I heard Draco yelling. The air wouldn't corporate. I couldn't get any air. I heard Draco yell again. I saw a white light. I waited for the impact.
**Draco**
Hermione stopped, just in time before hitting the ground. She slowly set on the ground, her eyes closed. She wasn't breathing. I tossed my wand aside and knelt by her.
"Please... Don't leave me." Why did this hurt so bad? Why did loosing this... This Muggle born hurt... So bad?
She lay there, in the flower bed. I gently stroked her hair.
In a split second, her eyes burst open and she inhaled, sharply and painfully. She coughed and I held her in my arms.
"You're ok! You're ok!" She looked up at me.
"I thought... You didn't want me to touch... You." She said between wheezes.
"I'm so sorry Hermione... I'm so sorry." I pressed my forehead against hers.
(She wanted to help me... Talk to me. And I almost killed her.)
"Did you just... Call me Hermione?" She gave a weak smile.
(I did?!)