The fall

**Hermione**
"Well... Why do you go out with her then?" I asked him, wanting to know more about him. He glared at me from the corner of his eye.
"She's all I have." He said bluntly.
I looked at the ground and back at him. "I... Know that this is an offer that you will... Most likely refuse. But... You can come and talk to me. I'm a good listener..." He stopped and looked at me for a while.
"What'd you just say..?" I looked at him, a bit terrified.
(What did I say..?!)
"I said you could talk to me..." I kept eye contact with him.
"Why." It was a statement more then a question.
"Draco... I care about people. It sometimes hurts me, but I give sympathy to people, and I make the good out of them." He just stared at me, his mouth open a bit. He looked at ground.
"Don't... Call me Draco." I looked at him, a bit furious.
"That's your name, isn't it?! I'm going to call you by your name." I crossed my arms.
"Whatever..." He started walking away. I grab his wrist and he flinched.
"How dare you touch a pureblood?!" I let go instantly, my mouth open and my eyes teared up. I slowly started to back away from him.
He grab his arm where I had touched him and looked at me, wide eyed.
"Granger..?" He said softly, before I lost footing and fell backwards down the small cliff.
He ran to the edge of the cliff "GRANGER!" He yelled down to me.
I looked up at him, tears pouring down my face. As I got closer to the bottom, I slowly closed my eyes.