Why must you be so ugly?

Hey I'm Daniela, the girl in the middle. I believe in a lot of things, but fairy tale endings is not one of my believes, wait let me rephrase that. was not one of my believes.

I open up my eyes from a surprisingly restful sleep. wait. non of my sleeps are restful. crap. school!

I rip the covers off of my cold, tanned body and put one of my size seven feet onto the beige, soft carpet.

"MUM!" i shout confused as to why my mom didnt wake me up for school

"yes danni?" my mother says so calm im scared she might pop. she comes into sight and smiles softly. i love my mum to pieces and ever since my big brother died she's been out of it, never eats, sleeps, smiles and to be honest rarely moves. im even surprised she's got out of bed this morning. but whos to blame her. im exactly the same apart from the fact that i have to go to school. my brother ,Andrew, died a few months ago. he was 30, my mum had him when she was 16. as you could probably tell he wasn't planned, and before you say 'aw your moms a slut' shut the hell up she was raped.

"why didnt you wake me up for school?" i ask calmly. adjusting my eyes to the light beaming into my room

"you have school?" my mum replys

"yeh mum, its Monday" i say chuckling a bit

"omg hun im sorry, i better go wake up thomas." she says rushing out towards my little brothers room hes 14 and he has diabetes and perphase disease (a problem when you cant walk properly because of something in your hip) sometimes i wonder how i got away with no problems.

i got out of my bed and headed towards my dresser and picked out some black ripped skinny jeans and and a white crop top with the words 'summer' in black on it. i picked out a nice black lase bra and panties to match. im not that bothered about being late to school because we had a trip to a chocolate factory today. plus we had to get to it our self. the school wouldn't provide transport for us. once i was fully changed i put on my black converce and grabbed my bag. I stumbled downstairs and into the kitchen. plopping down my bag on the table, i pinched a apple from the fruit bowl on the table and took a rather big bite out of it. I picked out some food for a lunch considering the school wont give us food for this trip. i put the large group of food into a plastic container and sliped that into my bag. i swung the bag onto my back and,

headed towards the door ,i took another bite out of the apple i had in my hand and munched on that before shouting out to my mum

"bye mum!" i heard her reply with a mumble as slammed the front door and jogged to my car. it was a white range rover. lets just say my mum is a little bit rich. i opened the door and sluped into the drivers seat.

when i got to the place where we were going. i realized i was only ten minutes late. my class had just finnished being toured and were now about to start being taught how to make chocolate them self's i was told by my unhappy teacher where to go. when i got into the room. the hole class stared straight at me, including the people teaching who im going to call teachers. two very hot teachers i may add, they looked like brothers one around my age, and the other around 25 or older.

"sorry i'm late, i slept in." i said nervously

the older brother looked at me and said "its ok, go take a seat over there" he said pointing to the seat next to my 'friend', shes Milly, quite a horrible person i might say, we were friends last week until she told me i was going to get diabetes. then she was a ass.

"um, do i have to sit, there," i said nervously again.

"oh shut up!" milly said rather loudly

"well i'm sorry i don't want to be sat next to someone whos just going to insult me!" i say louder.

"well you can blame me! why would someone not insult you! i mean just look at you! do you have to be that ugly?!"

"you know what just shut up before i hurt you!" i reply getting very annoyed

"you? hurt me? oh come on Danni you should know better!" she said chuckling

" oh you just watch me!" i say charging for her before i could touch her i felt some very muscular arms reach around me.

"did you see that! she was gunna hit me! urgh your such a bitch no wonder your adopted!" she screamed. that part i left out, yes, i am adopted. then i just cried and cried until i was taken down stairs by the muscular arms. it was the younger brother.

"shhh calm down, come one" i heard him whisper in a very calm voice. i hugged into his chest, not caring if i've only just met him.

"don't worry i wouldn't have done anything different to you, she's just a bitch" i heard him say witch made me chuckle, he was a teacher swearing. it amused me. " thank you" i sniffed

"now tell me how much you hate her ill be a therapist for a few minutes" he smiled. i then began to tell him. and to my surprise he was actually kinda good at it.