Part 6

I woke up alone in a room on a hospital bed.

"hello Daniela, I'm nurse Stanley, you had fainted im aware of,your ok we just had to check you blood pressure. you can leave as soon as you want." i heard a sweet voice say its was a young blonde in her mid twentys maybe? she looked stressed and tired.

"where's my brother?"i bluntly say not trying to be rude but just worried.

"ah yes, i had heard about that, you can visit in a second if you want, im pretty sure he's doing ok."

as soon as i heard i could visit i was up out of bed and had left the room, i was so worried it was unbelievable, and the thing is, mum probably wouldn't even care, i could call her up now and tell her and she wouldn't care because she would be to isolated in work like always. 

i ran to the front desk and started to speak, " what room is Thomas Davidson in?" i ask rushed

"um room 324" she reply looking his name up. as soon as she had said it i sped off and after a sort amount of time i was outside the door ready to open it, buttt, my phone rung. 

ID caller: peter.

urg not right now....

i ignored the call and entered. what i saw kinda made me feel better and more relaxed. 

it was Romeo, peter, jay and hunter all laughing along with thomas. he looked perfectly fine. ife not better.

"Danni!" i hear Thomas screech, a ran over to him and hugged him tightly. 

"never ever do that shit to me again. you hear me?" i say strait forward.

"Danni, it wasn't, i promise, a man came and tried to hurt me so i bit him and he basically framed me! he saw the glucoses tablets in pocket and mad me swallow them." i listen to every word he says and suddenly get very angry.   

how can someone be so horrible! i need to punch something. i storm and leave the room.

i run at the doors and scream, hitting the closes thing near me, a pole.

not a very smart idea.

"owww" i speak my fist hurts like a bitch.

***********

a week later

***********

I drive out of school. with Thomas, both of us crying, lots

i had a call in class, which i obviously took.it was from the police.

IM SORRY I HAVNT POSTED IN AGES..and this chapter was so short.

I will be writing a lot mor now i hope,

whats the police call about?

why are they crying?

youll have to see.

btw the pic is thomas