1

-autumn's backstory-
Ever since 6th grade, I've been bullied and been hurt. My dad a few months ago died in a car wreck, and my mom is starting to act weird. Also I have no friends. Great life of mine huh? I never told anyone about getting bullied except my mom because she is going to figure out sooner or later. My name is Autumn Lane Wiscane, and I'm 16 years old.

         "Autumn come downstairs!" My mom yells. I run downstairs to find my mom. She motioned me to come over to her and I did so.

          "I want to get your mind off of things. You're going to Magcon with your cousin." My mom told me.

         "Yes my cousin is the vine star Cameron Dallas. But he lives in California. I live in Tennessee. Pretty far away and my mom doesn't have that much money to drive all the way there many times. Yes, I've met him about 2-3 times. "Autumn? Hello?" My mom says snapping me out of my thoughts.

         "Oh uh yes ma'am. When do I leave?" "You leave at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow, Cameron is coming to come pick you up." She answered. I nod and go back up in my room.

             I decided to start packing because, well I leave tomorrow. I pack my clothes, pajamas, guitar, etc. yes I do play some guitar and sing a little but I'm to shy to perform.

             After packing, I turn on my phone and look at the time. 8:30 p.m. I should probably start getting ready for bed because I have to wake up really early in the morning.

          I change my clothes to pajamas (aka just a T-Shirt and shorts.) then put my long, straight brown hair in a messy ponytail. I do everything else and fall on my bed.

       I haven't seen Cameron since I was 10. Will he still like me? Will all the other guys like me? Or will they hate me like everyone else does. I guess I'm just gonna figure out tomorrow.

        After those thoughts went through my mind, I pulled on my covers and fell asleep instantly.

sorry this chapter was short, hope you like this story and also Andrea Russett plays Autumn in this story. I'll update soon