11

~Cameron

She finally found her sister. I haven't seen Alison in years. She looks so different. She looks so old oh my gosh. But she looks like Autumn when she was 13. After their hug, Alison looked at me.

"Cameron? Is that you?" She asks with a soft voice.

I smile. "Yes Alison, it's me."

I walk over to her and hug her. "I missed you Cam." "I missed you too."

When I was about to go back by Shawn she grabbed my arm and motioned me to come close. I did so and she whispered something.

"Hey who's that with Autumn?" She asks.

I turn around at Shawn and smile. He smiles and looks at Alison.

"I'm Shawn." He says to her with a smile.

She smiles and nods. Before we could say anything else, the doctor comes in.

"Miss Alison, your mother is here." He says

She got wide eyed and breathed a little faster. She looked terrified.

"No, I don't want to see her." She manages to say.

"Okay, you don't have to, I'll uh go talk to her." Autumn says and runs out of the room.

~Autumn

I got out of the room and looked for mom. I walked down the plain white hallway and found her.

She looked up at me. "Where's Alison." She says like she doesn't care.

"Um well she doesn't want to uh see you right now." I stutter.

She looked pretty ticked off when I said that.

"Um excuse me? I'm her mother and I don't give a crap if she doesn't want to see me. I didn't go all the way over here for this nonsense. I'm seeing her no matter what." She yells.

I'm so done with her.

"No mom. You're not going to see her if she doesn't want you too."

"Leave me alone you idiot! I wish you were never born!" She yells.

"It's your fault I was!" I yell back.

"Just shut up already! No one cares about you and you know that!" My mom yells angrily at me.

"I do know that. But my own freaking mom shouldn't say that to me!" I yell back.

She gives me an angry look then walks toward me. I start moving backwards.

"Stop trying to run away from me." My mom said through gritted teeth.

Then I felt a hand slap my right cheek. My mom slapped me. My own mom slapped me. I started running with my hand on my cheek to the bathroom.

I slammed the door and locked it. "I'm so done with life." I whisper.

Calm down Autumn. It's alright.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

it's time to leave autumn.

No it's not.

JUST LEAVE THE FREAKING WORLD ALREADY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU YOUR MOM ALREADY TOLD YOU REMEMBER!?

My mind is arguing and I don't know what side to pick. Would anyone care that I left? No one probably wouldn't notice. Before I could decide, someone started knocking on the door.

"Autumn?? Autumn let me in!" He says banging on the door.

I don't respond.

"Autumn. You're scaring me. Please let me in.." He says worried.

I still don't answer.

He starts to curse under his breath and then starts banging on the door harder.

I hear the door crack, then a few seconds later, the door busts open. I see a worried, scared Shawn standing in the doorway looking at me.

He comes over and hugs me tight. He knew there didn't have to be any words. He knew what happened. He knew.

I felt so safe. Nothing could ever make me feel happier than this.

                I love Shawn.

~Cameron

A few minutes earlier

me and Shawn heard the while conversation autumn and her mom had. Alison did too.

I couldn't believe it. I then heard a slap. My fists clenched.

"Stay with Alison, I'll go get Autumn." Shawn says and runs out.

I heard Alison start to cry. I grabbed her hand and reassured her it would be ok.

I heard footsteps come to the room, and in the doorway, was her mom.

"Alison don't ever say you don't want to see your mother! It's not like anyone else would like to see you!" She yells.

"You better leave now." I say furious.

"No. You can leave and I can deal with this." She says coming closer to Alison.

She starts searching her pocket to grab something. I saw something sharp.

                  A knife.

She grabs is it comes closer to Alison. Before she could do anything I knock her out. Right now it didn't matter if she was a girl. She was about to kill Alison.