12

Sirens. I heard sirens outside of the hospital. Police sirens. Because Cameron knocked out my mom for trying to kill Alison. Why would she do that?

I really wasn't that surprised anyways. She's been abusive since I was a little girl. My dad helped her with it. He kept us safe from her. But then he died.

I got bruises and scars from her. When I went to school I had to lie of how I got them.

"They were from dodgeball."

"My cat scratched me." 

"I got whacked in the eye with a baseball."

My child hood was terrifying. I wish I told someone sooner.

"Autumn, let's go eat somewhere to get your mind off of things." Shawn said softly and took my hand.

Cameron had to leave, he wanted to tell all the guys what happened. So it was just Shawn and I.

We went to some pizza place. I don't remember what it was called but it was pretty good.

When we were almost done Shawn said he would be right back and told me to stay there. I stayed and waited for him.

About 10 minutes later, he came back and looked a little nervous.

"I need to uh ask you something."
He says nervously.

"Okay, you can ask me anything." I say smiling so he would feel better.

"Well I'm just gonna say it, just wait until the very end to say something." He says beginning to tap his fingers on the table nervously.

I nod and he takes a deep breath.

"Autumn, I like you. A lot. I know we just met but it feels like I've known you forever. I care about you so much and I hate it when you're depressed. I have feelings for you. I love you like a lot and I don't think I can just be friends. But it's totally fine if you just want to be friends. I really love your personality and you're beautiful. So what I'm trying to say is... Will you uh be my girlfriend..?" He says really fast.

I was shocked. I really did like him too. I just couldn't get my words out.

"Like I said it's totally fine if y-" then I interrupt him by kissing him.

He seemed to enjoy it, a lot. But I did too.

When we pulled away he smiled.

"Sooooo I guess that's a yes?" He asks laughing.

"Yes Shawn, that's a yes." I say laughing too.