8

~Autumn

"Hey are you Maelyn?" I ask a young girl with her brown hair in a braid. She turned around and smiled. "Yes I am, are you Autumn?"

"Yes I am." I smile.

"Nice to meet you." She returns the smile. Before I could say anything back Matthew came over.

"Hey." He said hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.

GOALS WUT.

"Hey." She says smiling. Before I could say anything Nash started talking.

"is everyone ready?" Nash asked us with a smile.

I knew he loved meeting fans.

All of us said yes and Bart came in.

"Ok here is the order, Nash, Matthew, Maelyn, Jack G, Jack J, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, Carter, Mahogany, Cameron, and Autumn." He read on a piece of paper.

We all got in order and heard the voice that calls us in. I was really nervous. Cameron noticed my nervousness and smiled.

"Hey A, it's okay. They'll love you." He assured me. I smiled and felt a lot better.

I love the pep talks we have.

"Everyone give it out for..."

"Nash!"

"Matthew!"

"Special guest, Maelyn!"

"Jack Gilinsky!"

"Jack Johnson!"

"Hayes!"

"Taylor!"

"Aaron!"

"Shawn!"

"Carter!"

"Mahogany!"

"Cameron!"

And our other special guest... Autumn!"

Here we go Autumn.

I run out and see a few girls giving me glares, giving me smiles, and giving me big applauses.

We all get on stage and Cameron updates a few things.

"Heyyyyy wassup my frans!" He smirks. They all cheer and He continues.

"So we have special guests, first is give it up for Autumn my beautiful cousin." He says smiling and motioning me to come over to him.

I slowly walk over to him and he hands me the microphone.

"Hi!" I say through it smiling.

"Autumn! I love you!"

"You're so pretty!"

"Autumn!"

"You're so lucky!"

I smiled and looked up at Cameron. He looked down at me and smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"They already love you A." He whispers in my ear.

Can he just be with me 4ever plz.

I smile and Matthew started to talk.

"Ok everyone, I have a surprise. Maelyn is my beautiful girlfriend." He says smiling and hugging Maelyn.

I hear a lot of awes, and a few hateful things. But mostly awes.

Most of the time I stayed with Maelyn and Mahogany because, well they are my new best friends and the only girls.

"Ok everyone, we will now be answering some questions." Nash announced.

A few 100 girls raised there hands. Taylor pointed to one and she started to speak.

"When did Maelyn and Matt start dating?"

"We started dating 3 months ago, and to be honest, they were the best months of my life." He answers and kisses Maelyn's forehead.

Omg they're so freaking cute ugh.

A few more questions were asked.

"Ok this will be the last question." Cameron announced. They picked this one girl, but I wasn't paying  attention to who it was.

"How does it feel to be worthless and slutty Autumn?"

A few gasps were made and I looked at the person who said it.

Oh no not her. Lexi.

"Don't say that ever again to her got it?!" Cameron said in a mad tone.

Everyone was looking and me.

I can't do this.

I ran off stage. I grabbed my bag to take out the razor and ran to the bathroom.

I started to cry when I locked the door. I fell on the wall and started to slide down crying.

"Autumn? Autumn!" I hear a voice coming closer.

"Leave me alone!" I yell sobbing.

"Let me in now." He says. I recognized the voice.

Cameron.

I ignored him and grabbed the razor. He started to bang on the door.

"Autumn please!" He begged.

"I'm sorry Cameron." Is all I said and then started to cut. Blood went everywhere.

I heard the door start to crack. Then it busted open. A sad Cameron was at the door.

I looked up at him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry." He said starting to cry.

I heard someone else come in.

"Autumn."

I look up and see Shawn scared and sad.

I let go of Cameron's hug and hugged Shawn.

I felt his tears fall on my shoulder.

"Autumn I'm sorry." He sobbed hugging me tighter.

We had a silent moment of hugging and crying.

         "You'll never be alone."