16

9:45, Tuesday night

~Shawn

We're all in the hospital.

Matthew is crying. Holding Maelyn at the same time.

Carter is looking at his feet with red cheeks.

Nash is cursing and crying whispering "why"

Cameron is walking around the room with anger and sadness. Cursing and crying and just having a meltdown.

Taylor is falling apart.

Aaron is on the verge of crying.

Gilinsky and Johnson are trying to get their minds off of it by looking on social media but it's not working.

And I, I feel the worst of all. I'm sitting on a chair with puffy, red cheeks. But still crying. Also feeling my heart break into a million pieces. A while ago, I punched a hole into the wall. But a doctor came to calm me down. Why did this have to happen?

A doctor came out of the hallway to the waiting room.

"Who's the family members for Autumn Dallas?" He says

We all stand up and he looks shocked.

"Oh uh I need to talk to the closest members of Autumn." He says.

We all decided for me, Cameron, and Maelyn to go. Since we're the closest to her.

He took us to a room and closed the door with a sigh.

"So is she ok?" Cameron asks sternly.

He looks up and gives us a sad look.

"The results are pretty bad. Her heart rate is slowly slowing down. I don't think she'll make it." He says.

We all stand there, not knowing what to do next.

"There has to be a way she can make it. She's a fighter I know. Please just do anything you can. I can't lose her!" I say breaking down into tears.

Maelyn comes over and gives me a little hug. In the friendly way, of course.

"I'm sorry sir. We're trying the best we can." He says and heads out.