4

~Autumn
Did he just say he loved me? Did that actually happen? Because I feel the same way.

I saw him trying to read my face to see if what he said was the right time to say it.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"I-I love you too Shawn." I say smiling through the hug. I felt him smile too.

After he pulled away I saw him grabbing his phone from his pocket. He unlocked it and went back on Twitter. I gave him a confused look. "Just wait." Is all he said smiling. I then got a notification from Twitter.

@shawnmendes:
@autumnwiscane is an amazing girl. Don't judge her when you don't even know her. She's beautiful and you should know that.

"Thank you Shawn." I say through my big smile that crept on my face after reading it. "It's all true Autumn." He says with a smile too.

*
~ Cameron
"Do you guys know where Autumn is?!" I ask worrying about not seeing her for more than an hour. "She's with Shawn upstairs." Matt says not looking up from his phone. I then quickly get up from the couch in Carter, Taylor, and Shawn's room.

I swear if he touched her he will die.

Without knocking I burst into our room and find Shawn and Autumn zoned into the TV. They look up frightened from my entrance. "Hey Cam." Autumn says with a smile. "Hey Autumn."

"WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE IN OUR ROOM COME ON!" Matthew yells bursting in our room. We all flinch. "THANK YOU MATT WE WILL BE THERE." Autumn says mocking Matthew's yelling. "ALSO BRING THOSE DONUTS." He yells. "WHAT DONUTS?" I ask jokingly remembering we have donuts. "CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM UNDER YOUR BED." He yells like a know-it-all. "I DONT HAVE DONUTS UNDER MY BED." "GOSH DARN IT CAMERON JUST BRING THE FREAKING DONUTS SO WE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM." Matt says slamming the door.

Matt and his food. He will literally shoot you if you eat his food.

"I guess we're going to their room?" Shawn asks laughing. We all nod and laugh. "I'll get the donuts so Matt won't shoot my face off." I say grabbing the donuts. We then all leave.
_
~Autumn

As we got to the door Cameron knocked. About 20 seconds later Matt opened the door. "Did you peasants bring me food?" He asks. "Here." Cameron says throwing the bag at Matt. The bad of donuts slapped Matt on the cheek. "Ouch ok at least this time I wasn't slapped by a flying taco." He mutters. I gave him a confused look. "It's a long story." He added with a smile. I laugh and head in the room that filled everyone.

I sat beside Shawn and Cameron. Cameron on my right and Shawn on my left.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask. Nash then smirks.

"The Gallows."