If I Lose (Newtmas #10)

Three updates in one day. Woooooo. Here goes. It's short. But screw it.

Thomas was looking at Newt, a smirk making its way onto his chapped lips as Minho looked between them. He was sure that he'd win, despite the blonde being so sure that he was right. Minho didn't know who would win this bet, but he thought that it couldn't lead somewhere good.

"What happens if you lose, Newtie?" Thomas chuckled lowly, placing his hands on the table as this got seemingly more interesting for Minho.

"Call me that one more bloody time and I'm gonna cut your bloody hand off!" Thomas only laughed, definitely not dropping the nickname now.

"If you must know, you're not gonna win. However, if you do, you get to see what you've always been trying to get a peak off."

"And what would that be?" Now it was Newt's turn to smile wickedly as he let his eyes land on Minho before returning to Thomas.

"Yeah, what would that be?" They both looked at Minho when he'd spoken, and he crouched down in response.

"You get to see me shower. I know you've been trying to catch me for ages now." Thomas coughed as his face heated up. He'd thought he'd been careful when he'd walked into the bathroom when the other showered.

"Well this just got real serious."

"Okay, Minho, really?" Newt said again, making Thomas laugh.

"Now, Tommy. What do I get?" Thomas thought, only to come to the conclusion that if nudity was involved, his next suggestion would be acceptable.

"You get to have your way with me as I'm trapped underneath your body." And then it was Newt's turn to cough.

"The sexual tension is killing me. Why do you guys not just have sex already?" Both boys turned to Minho for what seemed to be the hundredth time already, both holding a glare on their faces.

"First, we do have sex cause we're dating and live together. Second, this bet is now officially started." Thomas said, shaking hands with Newt before they started watching the rugby game.

Their bet was simple, and incredibly stupid as well. Besides, neither of them liked rugby. They were just eager to prove the other wrong, betting against each other on what team would win when they knew nothing about either team.

Minho thought it was hilarious, the two lovers sitting with their faces glued to the screen to see who clearly had an advantage. He thought that they could've just been spending time in the showers right now before Newt trapped Thomas, but no, they were watching a rugby game to bet on what would happen.

His friends were idiots.

The game was eventually over for them, and Minho had left about half way because their bickering was getting annoying. It was cute, but annoying.

So, now it was just Newt and Thomas in their shared apartment, staring at the scoreboard to make sure they saw things right. Newt had won. Newt had bet right.

Thomas sighed, but he clearly didn't mind what he'd be getting now that he lost. Newt seemed to remember it as well, as he smiled whilst his eyes started to fill with lust. Thomas hated to admit defeat, but he'd been beaten by his boyfriend once more.

"I'll make you a deal, Tommy." The blonde whispered into his ear, making him shiver despite still being frozen in place. Newt placed his hand on the others thigh, inching closer before he spoke again.

"We can shower together, and then I get my prize for winning our bet. Does that sound fair?"

"All is fair in love and war." Thomas replied, smashing their lips together the second he was done speaking. Newt happily responded to the kiss before he was lifted onto the other's lap, being carried over to the bathroom only a few seconds later.

He'd definitely bet on a rugby team again if it led to this.