Chores (Newtmas #14)

This isn't smut but like it gets a bit dirty I guess. Idk you'll see but I warned you. Now I only have my new story left to get up and then I can get ready for school XD

"Why would she do this? Like why the hell would she punish you on this particular damn day?" Newt rambled, removing the water from the sponge as he squeezed it over the sink. Thomas could only shrug in response, bending down to pick up a towel that had fallen. The blonde bit his lip, admiring Thomas from behind before the boy turned around.

"Seriously? Do you have to stare at my butt?" Newt giggled mischievously, licking his lips seductively before letting his elbows rest on the kitchen counter.

"You have a nice one." He tried as an excuse, but it earned him a towel in the face. The blonde could only laugh, walking towards his boyfriend in two quick steps before he placed his hands on Thomas' waist. He pressed their bodies together, biting his lip again in an attempt to tell Thomas to leave all of his stupid chores behind so that they could go upstairs. But his boyfriend was stubborn, and wanted to have his work out of the way.

"Newt, I have to finish cleaning the kitchen." The blonde whined, attaching his lips onto the others neck in an open mouthed kiss. He could hear Thomas whimper, and it only made him smirk until he bit down on his boyfriends neck.

"Newt, I have to finish." He tried again, but the blonde wouldn't listen as he made Thomas' back collide with the fridge.

"But I want you. Now." He growled, a certain possessiveness taking over him as he trapped Thomas in place.

"You can have me later. I promise you can do whatever later." Thomas said before biting his lip to suppress a moan when Newt found his sweet spot, leaving a very obvious hickey.

"Later isn't what I want. Tommy you know I always get what I want." Thomas knew that he was right, because Newt had his way of always getting exactly what he desired. And that's why he tried his hardest to not give in to the blondes touches.

"What do you want?" He asked, regretting it immediately because Newt had a way with words like no other, and he'd probably be able to get Thomas to give in within ten minutes soon.

"I want you lying on the counter I just cleaned with that stupid sponge because of your stupid chores. And I want you underneath me." Thomas moaned, closing his eyes as his bodies needs took over him entirely. Newt could tell, and he removed Thomas' shirt a second later before throwing it onto the wet floor that they had yet to finish mopping.

"Take me then." Thomas answered, and Newt had him on top of the counter within seconds. Thomas pulled Newt to him, their lips meeting as they shared a sloppy kiss. The blondes hands were on either side of the other, holding himself up as he moves his lips down to his boyfriends collarbone once more.

"Damn it, Newt." He whimpered, holding onto Newt's shirt desperately as he tried to stay quiet, but he failed as soon as Newt's hand touched the waistband of his jeans, and he lost it. The blonde touching him made him arch his back, trying to get the others body closer to him. Newt removed his own shirt, throwing it where Thomas' lay as they reconnected their lips.

"Told you I get what I want." The blonde growled into his ear, and Thomas chewed his lower lip as his eyes opened.

"What do I get?" Newt shrugged, smirking as he pulled away to look at the panting boy beneath him.

"Depends. What do you want?" Thomas smiled, wrapping his arms around Newt as they rested on his naked lower back, Thomas' nails digging into his flesh softly before he spoke.

"You." The blondes eyes seemed to come to life more than they'd been before, and he let their foreheads rest together and their noses touch as he smiled a real, genuine smile.

"I'm all yours. Take me." He copied Thomas' words from before, and Thomas smiled up at him before he kissed his boyfriend gently on the lips. It was slow, but still filled with love that the two had shared for a while now. Newt said it first, much to Thomas' surprise as he was normally the one to mutter the three words first.

"I love you." The blonde whispered, pecking his lips before pulling away to smiled at him adoringly.

"I love you more." Thomas responded, to which Newt shook his head, laughed, and then their lips met again.

It turned needier within a few minutes once more, and their heads weren't thinking clearly as their tongues worked against each other. Their hands were all over another, and the lack of space made them cram closer together, adding a strange sort of intimacy.

"Guess we aren't finishing cleaning?" Newt asked playfully between kisses, and Thomas only rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Newt." The blonde smirked.

"I don't think you'll want me to shut up soon." Thomas chuckled, nodding because he knew that it was true.

"Just kiss me again, and then we'll see what happens." The blonde did as he said without questioning it, the kitchen forgotten eventually as they continued making out on the counter. They were both down to their underwear, and hickeys were sprawled across both their collarbones, their lips swollen, hair a mess and uneven breaths, scratches along both their backs and faint bruises on their hips.

It was only when another voice spoke, that they stopped their movement entirely, alert at the fact that someone else was now in the house. They looked at each other in shock, Newt getting off Thomas quickly as they tried to get their jeans back on, Thomas' mother watching amused at them scrambling.

"I told you to do the kitchen, not Newt."