Sex Me (Newtmas #22)

No I'm not good at writing sex related stories. Yes I loved this idea and decided to write it anyway. And no, they don't just randomly hook up, other things will happen too.

Newt hated sex. He hated it more than he'd ever hated anything in his entire life. The disgusting smell drove him mad and not in the way it should've. And just the idea of two sweaty bodies entangled in an uncomfortable and gross mess made his skin crawl. The sounds were always off, and absolutely nothing felt right about sex. He hated it.

The blonde never understood why people were so obsessed with it, why they even liked it. Each time he'd had sex, he thought it was sickening, and halfway through he had always wanted to stop and walk away. He'd always ask himself why the hell he'd gotten himself into the situation in the first place, and then the boy would never forgive himself for it.

He hadn't slept with many people. Newt was probably able to count the amount with just one hand. There were only a select few, boys and girls, but none had ever satisfied him. When he'd lost his virginity to some girl in high school, he had thought that maybe because he was a virgin, he had hated it. He thought that maybe he'd get used to it and like it eventually the more experienced he became. That never happened though, and by the third time, he'd concluded that he absolutely despised sex. Just the idea of someone touching him at all made him shiver in disgust.

Thomas absolutely loved sex. He didn't have it a lot, just the occasional hook up, but he loved it. Thomas liked being able to find someone that made him feel good about himself, and then not having to see them again ever in his life. It was good fun, but only occasional. He wasn't completely sex crazed either. The times he did though, he enjoyed it, but it never meant anything to him.

The fact that sex meant nothing to either of them was the only thing these two really had in common. They never had an emotional connection to the person they were sleeping with, it was just mindless sex, and in a way, that's what was missing for both of them. It had to mean something, and yet it never did. The fact that Newt was always disconnected to the person and made no effort was one of the major reasons for why it was absolutely awful to him, and whilst Thomas still enjoyed it, if he connected with the person too and didn't just do it for a confidence boost, then maybe he'd discover a whole new side of it.

The two of them met by luck. It was early September, and the rain was steadily pouring down in the city of London as Newt entered the sports bar in which Thomas worked. He'd never been to it before and he'd never planned on it, but a friend had recommended it, and he wanted a beer or two after a long day at work. So he entered and took a seat at the bar, sighing as he removed his rain coat and placed it under the bar where there were coat hangers.

Thomas had his back turned to him, washing some of the glasses. Newt hadn't said anything to really indicate that he was there though, and so he busied himself watching a football match on one of the screens. It was an old game, not too interesting, but he didn't have a remote to switch it.

"I prefer baseball." Newt turned his head away from the television, and suddenly a pair of dark brown eyes were looking into his. The bartender himself had spoken once he'd realized there was a new customer, his grin wide.

"You're American." The blonde stated, wanting to order his drink. The brunette chuckled, taken by this stranger that had just walked in. Newt was beautiful.

"And that means I have to like baseball?" Thomas retorted, and Newt raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders before he lifted the sleeves of his sweater, revealing a few tattoos.

"Well, don't you?" The bartender smiled again, a bit mischievous as he looked down. He immediately knew that this blonde was someone he'd like to get to know.