He Cheats Part Three-JMC

Jason- When I wake up, I see that the girls are in the kitchen making breakfast. I sit up and rub my eyes which are dry and a little sore from crying last night. Then I remember why I was crying. Jason cheated on me with Red Coat. "Oh, you're awake," Spencer smiles. "Yeah," I sigh. When I stand up my body feels like it weighs more than it usually does. My eyes are heavy and my hairs a mess. I'm a mess. I make my way over to the Island and sit down. "How are you feeling?" Aria asks. I shrug my shoulders and grab the cup of coffee Spencer hands me. "Thanks," I mutter. "Are you gonna talk to him?" Emily asks. "Em!" Hanna exclaims. "No, no it's fine. I think I'm gonna have to text him to meet me somewhere," I sigh. "You sure about that?" Hanna asks. "Look, I have to. I have to talk to him to find out who Red Coat is, for all of us," I explain. All the girls smile at me. "I'm gonna go. My moms probably worried about me," I say. They all hug me and I get in my car and drive home.

Once I get home I check my phone and see multiple texts, calls and voicemails from Jason. I groan and take a shower. My thoughts are still racing. Why would Jason do this? How could he betray me? While I'm washing my hair I hear my phone ringing. "Shit," I mumble. I step out and see it's Jason calling. I'm contemplating whether to pick up or not. I quickly turn the shower off and answer.

"(Y/N)?" I hear Jason's voice ask. "Hey," I say in a monotone voice. "Can we meet somewhere and talk?" he asks cautiously. "I guess. Where?" I ask. "My house?" I scoff. "No. We can meet at the Brew and then go from there," I say. "Okay, what time?" he asks. I look at my phone and put it back to my ear. "Is 1:00 fine?" I ask. "Yeah sounds good-" I hang up and wrap myself in a towel.

I put on some black leggings and a maroon t-shirt. My wet hair falls on my back, leaving my shirt wet on the back. I decide to call Spencer and tell her where I'm going.

"Hey Spence, I'm going to meet Jason," I sigh. "Are you sure about this?" she asks. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll text you after I'm done okay?" "Okay," I hang up and walk outside to my car. When I get in my car and start driving I notice my palms are getting sweaty and my heart rate feels faster. I haven't talked or seen Jason since I saw him at the park.

I park on the street right near the Brew and my eyes automatically find Jason. "Okay calm down (Y/N). You're fine," I reassure myself. I get out of my car and walk over to Jason, who is sitting at a table outside. I do my best and give him the dirtiest look I can which isn't hard to do. "Hey," he greets me. I ignore him and sit down. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)," he says breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah," I say. "Jason, not only did you cheat on me but you cheated on me with Red Coat who we've been trying to find out who it even is," I spit. "I know (Y/N) and there's no way I can take that back but we were set up," Jason explains. "You got a text telling you to go to the park right?" Jason adds. "Yeah," I mumble. "Who's Red Coat?" I ask. Jason avoids eye contact with me and looks down. "Jason," I state sternly. "So let me get this straight. You're going to cheat on me with someone who has tried to kill me and then not even tell me who it is? Wow, boyfriend of the year award definitely goes to you," I say with sarcasm grazing my tongue. "(Y/N) if I tell you it wont be safe for you," he admits. "Jason I have been in danger ever since I got that first text from A! I wont stop being in danger until A goes down and it would help if I knew who Red Coat is," I yell. "Cece Drake," he says. I gasp. "When I got there," he starts. "I saw Red Coat on the bench and that's when I saw it was Cece. All of a sudden she kissed me and I swear right when she did it I pulled away. I would never dream of cheating on you. I love you (Y/N)," Jason says. I cant help but smile. "I love you too Jason," I say. He leans in and kisses me.

Mike- "A or not, he still cheated," Aria says. I nod. "I don't know what to do," I whine. I bury my face into my hands. "You need to talk to him," Emily says. I look up at her with tears rolling down my cheeks. "It's gonna be okay," Hanna says. "I hope," I say.

...

The girls left awhile ago and I'm lying in my bed and receiving texts and calls from Mike. I decide and call him back.

"You called?" I ask sarcastically. "(Y/N)," he says. "Yes?" I ask. "Can I come over to talk to you?" What do I really have to lose? A's taken everything from me. "Yeah, I guess. I'm up in my room," I say in a monotone voice and hang up. Right after I hang up I jump off my bed, practically falling on my face. I pick up all of my clothes of the floor and I rush downstairs to put them in the dirty clothes bin. I hear the door bell ring and I walk down to the door. "Hey," Mike says. "Hi," I mutter. I motion for him to come up to my room and he follows me.

I sit on my bed and he stands across the room in front of me. I look up at him and I cant help the tears that are forming in my eyes. I love him and he cheated on me. "Can I explain what happened last night?" he asks. "Go ahead," I say motioning with my hands. "Mona came to the door and I let her in for some reason. I know I'm stupid. And she was asking questions about you and Aria and I knew that she was here for answers. I kept telling her to get out and when I sat down on the couch, I thought she was leaving. But then she sat down and kissed me. (Y/N), I'm so sorry," he apologizes. I sigh and look up at him. "Anything like this better not happen again," Mike walks over to my bed and pulls me on his lap. I start laughing and hide my head in his chest. "I love you," he says. "I love you too," I say back. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "I have a question," I say. "Can you sleepover? My parents are out of town,"

Caleb- I wake up and see Hanna at the end of her bed while I'm where she usually sleeps. On the chair in her room, Spencer is sleeping while Aria and Emily take the floor. "Guys, get up we have school," I say groggily. "Ugh," Hanna groans. "Come on guys get up," I repeat. They eventually all wake up and drive home, including me.

I look at my phone on my way to school and I have messages from Caleb. "Dick," I mutter. I continue driving and when I reach school I see Caleb leaning on the steps outside. I park my car, get out and walk right past him. "(Y/N)!" I hear Caleb yell. I roll my eyes and fold my arms in front of him. "What?" I ask. "What the hell is your problem? You didn't text me back or show up!" I laugh, pull out of the picture and shove them at his chest. "Fuck you," I say simply while walking into school. I hear him calling my name but I ignore it. Tears are streaming down my face. I see the girls all crowded at Hanna's locker and they follow after me.

I run to the bathroom and cry there. "(Y/N)," I hear one of the girls ask while they all bust through the door. "What happened?" I hear Emily ask. "I gave Caleb the pictures," I cry. "He's a jerk," Hanna spits. "I'm gonna go find him and talk to him," I say while rushing out of the bathroom.

...

I meet Caleb during our lunch break and we go to a secluded part of the courtyard. (Y/N)," he sighs. "No let me talk. You kissed Ali! I didn't even know she was fucking alive until that picture. And the fact that you knew she was alive and didn't tell me made this whole thing, ten times worse!" I yell. "I don't have any excuse for what I did. But I am so sorry," I shake my head. "No, I'm sorry Caleb. I cant and will never forgive you. Were done Caleb," I cry. He starts crying and I walk away from the one person I thought I could trust. I loved him.

sorry this one sucked I was rushing again because I was really really tired, like you don't understand but I wanted to update because I have been getting some feedback and that's really freakin awesome(: thanks guysssss