One of The Girl's Dies

I don't know where I came up with this preference lol.

Jason- "Guys where's Spencer?" Hanna asks. "She's supposed to be here by now," Aria states. "Wait she's calling me," you say. "Spence? Where are you?" The other girls looks at you confused. "You afraid that I found your home videos?" I hear Spencer ask. "Spencer give them to me," Ian's voice. Your eyes widen and you grab your car keys. "Guys we have to go to the church," you state. "How do you know the church?" "She said something about going there today," You rush to the car and head to the church.

"Get away from me," we hear Spencer demand. "Oh my god. Hurry up!" Hanna commands. "I'm going as fast as I can," you yell back. You're going 20 miles over the speed limit and you've almost hit about 5 cars.

You get to the church and you all sprint into it. "Spencer?!" you yell. "Spence where are you?" Emily yells. "Upstairs," you say. You all run upstairs and see Ian dangling Spencer by the arm under the church bell. "Ian," you say while stopping in your tracks. "Ian please," Emily pleads. Her voice is shaky on the way out. I look at Spencer and see the complete and utter fear in her eyes. Tears are beginning to blur my vision as I see my bestfriend close to death. "Ian can you please bring her back up? We wont tell anyone about this," you explain. "Yeah right," he laughs. "I have to do this," he adds. "No you don't," Hanna says. Ian lets go of her hand and catches it again. "Ah!" Spencer shrieks. "You all know to much. You're lucky nothing to bad has happened to you," Ian explains. "Please don't do this," you plead. "To late," With that, he drops Spencer and her body hits the ground. "No!" you scream. "Spencer!" Emily cries. Before anything else happens, A figure in a black hoodie comes up and pushes Ian and he falls into the ropes below him. "Oh my god!" Hanna exclaims. "Guys we have to get down there," you sob. Tears are streaming down your face as you rush downstairs. "Spencer?" you whisper.

You see Spencer lying on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding her head. "No," you say just above a faint whisper. "No!" you repeat but it's a yell now. "Spencer," you hear Emily and Hanna cry. Suddenly, there's a swarm of cop cars and ambulances approaching.

The police question you but you are far to distracted to talk because your bestfriends body is being loaded into the ambulance. At this point all three of you are sobbing uncontrollably. "(Y/N)," you hear a familiar voice say. "Jason!" You run into Jason's arms and he envelopes you into a tight hug. "She's dead," you cry into his chest. "Shh," he coos. "I'm so sorry," Spencer was the glue that held the four of you together, now you're all broken.

Mike- Emily had been gone for about two days. It's actually not that strange for her to go off the radar for a day or two since she's always done that. Ever since you had know her she would just go off for a few days and come back like she was never gone.

You and the girls were hanging out at your house. "Have you heard from Emily at all?" Hanna asks. You look at her confused. "No, I thought maybe you guys had heard from her? She usually texts us at least," you explain. "No I haven't," Aria and Hanna say. "How about you Spencer?" you ask. She shakes her head. "She's probably fine," Hanna says. "I don't know," you whisper. "Look we haven't heard from A for over 2 months," Hanna adds. You nod. "Well I have to go," they all say. "I'll see you later," you reply.

"Hey (Y/N) can you run to the grocery for me?" your mom asks. You nod and get her list and go to the store. You stop my Mike's house to see if he'll come with you.

"Hey Babe," he greets you with a kiss. "Where are we going?" he asks. "The grocery," you state. He nods and on your way there, you see ambulances and cop cars by the lake. "What's going on?" he asks. You pull over and stop the car. "You see the paramedics and cops standing over the lake. You and Mike get out of the car and walk as close as you can. That's when you see the other girls. "What's going on?" you ask. Mike is still next to you and your clinging onto him. "They found a body," Hanna cries. You're still clueless. "It's Emily's," Spencer says finishing Hanna's statement. When those words come out of her mouth it feels like the wind was knocked out of you. "No," you start. Then, everything hits you. You cry and then start hyperventilating. Your knees give out and you fall to the ground. Mike puts his hand on your cheek as he supports your body. "No," you sob. Mike's attempts at calming you down fail. Nothing can calm you right now. Emily's gone and it feels like it's your fault.

Caleb- You and Caleb have been hanging out the whole day. Nothing special, just cuddling and watching TV. But that's how you like it. "Are you and the girls hanging out tonight?" Caleb asks. You nod. You hear Caleb whine. "Get over it," you laugh. Caleb kisses the top of your head before getting up to drive you home.

On your way home you see something on the side of the road. "What is that?" you ask curiously. "No idea," Caleb says. He pulls over and you see it resembles a body. "What the hell?" you whisper. You see blonde hair and, "Oh my god!" you yell. "Hanna," you cry. You go to run towards her body but Caleb grabs you by the waist and holds you while you crumble to the ground. "She's dead," you sob. "Don't look," Caleb orders. You ignore him and stare at her. Her clothes are tattered and covered in blood.

hope you liked it! theres gonna be a part two most likely