Your Daughter Has Her First Date

Y/D/N- your daughters name
T/R- the restaurant

Jason- "Mom I don't wanna tell him." your daughter whines. This was all too familiar. The nervousness of telling your dad about your first date.

"Well, I hate to break it to you but you have to Y/D/N." She whines and falls onto her back on her bed. "I'm just gonna warn you he's not gonna be happy but just get it over with."

"What if he doesn't let me go? Huh?"

"I won't let him." you scoff while standing up. You knew Jason was going to be mad, maybe even livid but he will just have to get over it. "How about we go out to eat so he can't yell if he gets mad?" you suggest. She bolts up and nods eagerly earning a laugh from you.

You walk downstairs to where Jason is watching TV and you sit on his lap. "Hey, let's go out to eat." you whisper while kissing his neck.

"Sure," he starts with a sigh. "Where?"

"How about T/R?" You nod and call down your daughter. She runs down with her phone in hand and you all get to the restaurant.

You glance at Y/D/N who is nervously playing with her food. You nod at her and she clears her throat. "Hey dad," Jason looks up from his meal. "I'm going on a date tomorrow night." He nearly chokes on his food.

"What do you mean?" he asks. Your daughter looks at you and you shake your head.

"Jordan asked me to go to the movies with him tomorrow night an I said yes. Mom said it was okay!" she says quickly. You gasp as Jason turns to you.

"What the hell?" he whispers

"I did say it was okay but that she had to tell you first." He sighs and takes a sip of his drink.

"Fine," he starts causing Y/D/N to squeal. "But. I want to meet this kid." She frowns. You nod in agreement and eventually you all go home and Y/D/N goes upstairs to text her friends and you and Jason relax into bed.

"What's the matter?" you and him while resting your chin on his chest. You already know the problem when he looks down at you. You sigh and shift your body slightly. "She'll be fine Jason. You have to let her do this."

"I don't want to." he whines like a child. You sit up and rest in between his legs. "My dad was exactly like this with you. Our date turned out fine. If you keep acting like this she's going to think you don't trust her."

"I do. I just don't trust the guys. I was a guy in highschool I know how they think." he explains. You giggle and lean down and kiss him.

"She can handle herself." you smile. He nods and a sigh escapes his lips. "Let's go to bed, okay?"

"Let's do something else." he smirks while grabbing your waist and pulling you under the covers.

Mike- "Y/N!" Mike yells from downstairs.

"What?" you shout back with a hint of annoyance while drudging down the stairs. You see Mike and your guys' daughter arguing in the living room.

"Hey, hey, hey." you start while calming them down. "What the hell is going on?" They both look at you and Mike then glances to Y/D/N.

"I'm going on a date tonight with Damon." your daughter shrugs. Damon has been get bestfriend for at least 7 years.

"Hm? Okay." you say. Mike widens his eyes and looks around frantically. You know what he's feeling considering your dad felt the exact same way. "Just let her go. It's Damon. We've known the kid forever!" you laugh. Mike inhales sharply and looks to your daughter.

"Fine. But I want to have a talk with him."

"Thank you." she says with an attitude while walking upstairs. Mike puts his was in his hands and sits down. You smile and sit down next to him.

"I don't know why you're worrying so much." you mumble.

"What? They're bestfriends and now they're going on their first date!" he exclaims.

"He's obviously in love with her, he's not gonna hurt her." you tell Mike to console him.

"Y/N, think about it. We were bestfriends. I asked you out. On our first date we fucked!" he whispers harshly.

"Woah, woah, language. Jesus Christ. She's not like that Mike and you know it. Trust her." Mike thinks for awhile before nodding a few times.

"Alright. This doesn't mean I am happy about this but she can go."

"She was already allowed to go sweetie." you say while enveloping him into a hug.

Caleb- "Hey, so I need like 20 bucks." your daughter says while you and Caleb walk through the door.

"Uhm, for what?" you ask while taking off your shoes.

"A date." she states. You widen your eyes and smirk at Caleb who looks completely taken off guard. He sets the groceries down and stares at your daughter.

"With who?" he questions.

"Jack." she says simply.

"Woah, wasn't he the one I kicked out of my house last month?" That was right. He was over here past curfew and Caleb may or may not have overreacted about it.

"Yeah?" she rolls her eyes. You glare at her and she sighs.

"Caleb, let her go." you whisper. He sighs, hands her 20 dollars and runs upstairs.

"I know that was hard babe." you say while hugging him from behind.

"I know how teenage boys think and that scares me." he explains.

"And I know how teenage girls think. She'll be fine. She is definitely perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She's her mothers daughter isn't she?" Caleb laughs and turns around to kiss your cheek.