Imagine- Rhys

This one is for @ForWhomSheWrites.
I hope you like it(:

...

You and the girls had found yourself at some business where a man named Rhys works. "Guys what do we even say?" Aria asks. "We go in there, ask about the scholarship money and go from there," Spencer explains. Aria and Emily sigh while you look over at Hanna who is looking nervous.

"What is this place called again?" Emily asks. "Carassimmi Group," you say. You all walk in and go up the elevator. "What floor is he on?" Hanna asks. "Uhm," Spencer starts while looking at the floor numbers in the elevator. "6," she presses it and you go up to the sixth floor.

When you get up there, a woman directs you into an office. "Can I get a bubbly water please?" Hanna asks. "Uh she's joking. Yeah she's fine," Spencer says. "Okay, that was really rude," Hanna says. You roll your eyes and then you see a blonde haired man walk in. "Hello. I'm Rhys Matthews," You are taken aback by his resemblance to Jason DiLaurentis. His piercing blue eyes and jawbone is quite attractive. "(Y/N)," Spencer mumbles. "Oh, I'm (Y/N)," you say. "Nice to meet you," he smiles.

"So what can I help you with today?" All of you guys look to Hanna considering this is for her. "I was wondering if I could get a check back. It was for scholarship money," Hanna says. He knits his eyebrows in confusion. "Why would you want it back?" he asks. Hanna seems to not be able to respond. "Uhm, she just wants to make sure it's the right amount and everything," I mumble. "She think she filled it out wrong or something," I add. "Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it today," he says slowly. Something about this guy isn't right. "Uhm, okay. Can you call me when you can?" Hanna says while writing her number down. You shoot Hanna a glare.

After meeting with him we all are in shock because of his resemblance to Jason. "Was it me or did he look exactly like a DiLaurentis?" you ask. "He looked exactly like Jason," Spencer states. The others agree. "Why did you give him your number?" Aria whispers. "What if he calls me or something? Maybe that could help us find out if he's A," Hanna says. You all look at her. "Oh come on. Tell me I wasn't the only one who thought he could be A,"

...

It has been a couple weeks since you met with Rhys and you have seen him multiple times in town. You had a suspicion he could be A. A or not, he looks like a DiLaurentis.

Today you were walking around town and you decided to stop at the brew. It's about 8:30, so it's pretty dark. You were walking home from the Brew and trying to get to your car. With a coffee in one hand, phone in the other you cant really get in the car. "Here, I'll hold your coffee," you hear a voice say. You turn your head and see Rhys. You don't say anything and you are kind of scared. "You want me to hold your coffee?" he asks. You give him your coffee and open your car door. "What were you doing tonight?" he asks. "Why would I tell you?" you spit back. He cocks his eyebrow. "(Y/N), what do you have against me?" he sighs. "Nothing," you whisper. "If you think I'm A, think again," How does he know about A? "H-How do you know about that?" He looks down. "Doesn't matter. I'm not A. I'm on your side," he whispers while stepping closer to you. "How can I believe you?" you whisper back. "Just trust me (Y/N)," After that he leans in and presses his lips against yours. You're shocked at first, but you have to admit; it doesn't feel wrong. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you (Y/N),"

HOPE YOU LIKED IT(: