Distractions

Jason- "Jason, stop." you whine playfully while typing away on your laptop.

"Y/N, I'm so bored." he complains. You roll your eyes.

"I'm sorry I'll be done in like 15 minutes." you tell him in attempts to get him to shut up. You love him but he's annoying the shit out of you.

"You said that 15 minutes ago." he states. You giggle softly and continue typing. He starts to kiss all over your neck and eventually leave you with a hickey which makes you mad because they're hard too hide. He then begins his next annoying habit.

"Jason. So help me god I will hit you." you warn him while he presses random keys on the keyboard. He laughs and eventually you give up.

"I hate you." you smirk while attacking his lips with kisses. One things leads to another and before you know it, his and your clothes are scattered amongst the floor.

Mike- "How long do we have to wait here?" Mike questions. You're both sitting in your car on a 'stakeout'. You're waiting for A to show up.

"I don't know Mike." you tell him, slightly annoyed considering that was around the tenth question you've answered for him.

He begins tapping his foot and turning the radio up and playing with your hair and humming and singing and doing anything he possibly could.

"Why don't you do some homework?" you suggest.

"I don't have homework. I have some gum." he smiles. You laugh slightly.

"No, you have ADD." He pretends he's offended and then he starts kissing your face.

"Mike." you say, acting as if you're annoyed but you're really not. "Fine." you sigh to yourself. You lean the seats back and it's pretty self explanatory after that.

Caleb- "Caleb why don't you be a little more rude?" you say sarcastically in response to his last comment about Toby taking forever in the hospital. All he had to get was a few stitches because of a construction incident.

"What? It's a few stitches. I don't understand why we have to be here?" he whines like a child. You roll your eyes and you're attempting to text Spencer but Caleb's hand creeping up your thigh is a distraction.

"Caleb.." you warn with a smile. He smirks and he keeps moving it up. You lock your phone, put it in your pocket and you and Caleb go to the nearest janitors closet.

When you exit after the..you know, Toby greets you both with suspicious looks. He takes notice to your messy hair and the fact that your shirt is inside out.

"I'm not even gonna ask." he laughs.

Super short but pretty good and funny I think. Today sucked. Really bad. But I hope your day didn't. I hope your week is full of love, good vibes and peace✌🏾️

Much love to you all

-aja

2/23/16