00; | Prologue

Hello, my children, and welcome to the crazy mind of yours truly.

This part will be edited and perfected until I am able to write more (in August of 2016 ugh).

But anywho, please enjoy the start of this new psychotic type of justice I am experimenting on writing a fanfiction for.

So please, if it sucks, bare with it, or you don't have to read it if you sincerely don't want to read it, lol. It's not like I'm forcing you to or anything, haha.. *secretly forces you to read the story*

But, anyways, I hope you like this, but if you don't, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, BECAUSE IF NOT IM PROBABLY DELETING THIS BOOK.

If you have gotten this far, then you're fantastic. (All of u are fantastic woah)

CONTAINS VIOLENT LANGUAGE.

Thanks!
~KatXoXo

****************************

00; | Prologue

"It's taken some work, but I finally have what we need. The worst of the worst." Amanda Waller discusses over her plate of food. The dim lit room was empty except for the General and her, the words echoing off the walls.

"Where?" The General asks, beginning to saw through his tender chicken.

"Let's just say I threw them into a hole, and threw away the hole." Amanda spoke, taking a glance at the General, who was enjoying his meal.

"There's rumors, Amanda," He swallowed the food in his mouth, "that some of them have... Abilities." He finished. Amanda clasped her hands in front of her on the table.

"Oh, yeah. I have seen things. Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them to creep back from the shadows. I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet, who I think can do some good." She spoke.

"They're bad guys."

"Is that clear?" Amanda said, looking up at the General with stone cold eyes. "And if anything goes wrong, we blame them, we have plausible deniability." She tolerated back at him.

"What makes you think you can control them?" The General asked, and Amanda Waller looked up at him with the slightest of a smirk.

"Because getting people to act against their own self interest is what I do for a living."