02; | Asylum

02; Asylum

Reclusa;

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I seethe, jerking my arms around in the mean grip of the security guards. It's been weeks since I've seen Wade, 4 to be exact. I've been going on absolute insane rampages and killing people like I'm some sort of... Villain, or something.

I had ended up in Gotham city when they finally caught me after that wild goose chase that took me across the country. I mean, I'm supposed to get caught. It was my mission; to kill and get the cops to come after me, but God, I didn't want to go to the infamous Arkham Asylum.

It's the worst place possible for a young, beautiful, intelligent woman like me to be. But, due to my genocidal attitude, running across the country and killing people, Arkham is just the place for me, according to those little police bastards.

Jim Gordon was the first man to tell me I was insane, and then all of them told me I should be sent to Arkham. I mean, I was freaking out when they told me I should go and I accidentally killed 4 policemen with one pen.

Automatically then I was thrown into a S.W.A.T van and driven to the steel trap of the biggest and most dangerous asylum on the planet.

I was currently being dragged, -- quite roughly, might I add, -- down the corridor of the dark building. Yelling and screaming echoed off of the walls as they pulled me by my arms. My feet dragged on the floor because I couldn't put my feet down to actually walk because those little shits we're practically running.

"Slow down, assholes," I mutter, and they slowed just slightly to where I could actually walk. They opened the large, black double doors ahead of us and we entered a noisy common room, full of men and women clothed in black and white striped clothing.

The men all looked at me hungrily, and I simply smirked at them. One of them had caught my eye in a very provocative way. His leering gaze caught mine, and he sent a sinister smile my way. I could tell I could use him for something. He seemed handy dandy to me. I'll have to hit him up later.

We entered two more double doors and we walked among the cells. Women and men were hollering at each other, or at us, while we walked through the corridors. Their arms were hanging through the bars, grabbing at the three of us as we trekked through.

And even though I hate to admit it, but Reclusa Widow Fera was scared as hell right now.

We came to a cell directly beside a calm man, who sat looking at a small book while holding a rat in his hand. I narrowed my eyes at him, and the guard on the right side of me pulled out the keys and unlocked my cell. They threw me inside, my bare knees skidding on the ground.

I winced and watched as they closed the door behind me, locking it with their keys and walking away. I bowed my head in defeat as I crawled my way over to the corner and plunked myself down on the hard concrete with a sigh.

"What are you in for?" My neighbor called, and I looked over at him. He had on black and white striped clothes, just like everyone else did, but I saw a cross hanging around his neck. He moved his book, which was a small Bible, from his lap and onto the ground, petting the mouse in both of his hands.

I sighed, "I failed a mission. What about you, preacher man?" I ask, and he cracks a small smile. "I was on a mission, as well." He picked up his necklace and showed it to me. "For God." I nodded, and looked ahead of me. "Why are you here, then?" I ask, and he just simply shakes his head.

"The people thought I was talking nonsense about Jesus' stories and how he was the savior," He stated, reaching up and grabbing the cross that was made from two nails on his chest. He then turned to me, asking, "Do you believe in God?"

I stared at him, then swallowed and looked towards the ground. "No. No, I don't." I said simply, and he began to speak, but I tuned him out and watched the ants on the ground.

(a/n: yo

It's been a while since I've updated this book and it may be a while before I start on the next chapter because it will have to involve Harley and the whole team. But, I will try to make room for it somehow. Maybe I can hold off on introducing them?

Anywho.. What did you guys think of this chapter?

The Christian man that's in her cell beside her is a spin off of a character from an episode of Arrow. If you caught it, you are amazing.

Thanks for reading!

I love you all!
~KatXoXo