01; | Origin

Guys pls bare with me this story is like rlly suckish and August 2016 needs to hurry tf up like omg.

*sigh*

Also, a very very cool character in this story, by the name of Calista Freya Leila (or Callie A.K.A. Babydoll) belongs to MayaLivinChillin !!

Enjoy mah bebes!

Much luv,
~KatXoXo

*****************************

01; | Origin

Reclusa;

"Carry on my Wayward Son,"

My fingertips tapped along to the Kansas song playing on the small, boxy radio in the old gas station I was sitting at.

"There'll be peace when you are done."

My eyes searched around the small store, seeing the broken glass on the floor, probably meaning that the store has been broken into once before.

Or maybe 10 times before.

"Lay your weary head to rest."

I close my eyes, breathing through my nose as I take in the hot air of summer.

"Don't you cry no more."

And I let the breath go through my mouth, pulling out the black Beretta from my jacket.

The cashier gasped and threw her hands up in surrender, but I smirked.

"You probably would have gotten lucky if you got Wade instead of me, but sorry, lady." I say, cocking the gun back and cracking my neck.

"I don't want to lose my life because I didn't take yours."

And just like that, the wall behind her head was painted a vibrant red, and I held the gun up to my lips, blowing the smoke away with a smirk.

I put the gun back in my jacket, grabbing the pocket knife from my back pocket and jumping over the counter. I stood over the blonde girls' body, and pursed my lips.

I didn't want to kill her, I really didn't. She probably had a family, a boyfriend, maybe a kid or two.

But the more family the victim has, the more in debt I'll be. And trust me, I want to be in a lot of debt.

I pulled up her small Aeropostale shirt, and kept my hands steady on the knife as I carved the words into her body.

"Victim 12. You nearly have me, coppers. ~R.W. Fera"

Quickly, I retract the knife and dip my finger in her blood, drawing a big arrow on the wall that points to the right, showing my direction of where I'm headed.

I grab all the things I needed for my way on the road, including the small radio, and head on my way quickly.

I could hear the sirens from miles away, due to the enhanced hearing ability in my ears. I have ears more delicate than any kind of animal to ever exist.