RECAP

OKAY ghouls...this is whats its gonna be.... im really not  good in summarization but please bear with me pls. XDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamize Uchiha is the younger sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha.

After Itachi murdered his whole clan, he took a young Kamize to the Akatsuki with him, but not before using a Genjutsu on Sasuke to make him think that he killed their little sister too.

 Itachi then raised Kamize her whole life and everyone in the Akatsuki treated her like their own family.As she grew up, Konan and Itachi found out something special about her but decided it was safer if they kept it a secret.This made Orochimaru suspicious so he made her his test subject.

 Itachi found out and raided his lab. Kamize had lost so much blood so Kabuto gave her some of his. Soon after, Itachi, fearing for Kamize's safety, sent her to a school in a different dimension far from the shinobi world.

 At this school she learned sorcery and made two new friends named Margaret and Zeke.While her sorcery school was under attack by wizards, she accidentally killed Margaret while trying to attack one of the wizards. With doing so, she obtained her Mangekyō Sharingan. 

Later on she used her Mangekyō to get back to her original world only to find that all the Akatsuki were dead.

konnichiwa!!!!!!! thanks to 10Soccer_Girl10 for making a short recap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just list here some important things regarding kamize 

*has a BYAKUGAN

*awakened her RINNEGAN

*has control of different chakra elements including non-element

*for more information read the first books' final chapters.... to know how she got these..XDDDDD