Chatper 20 (yay!!)

Chapter 20- the battle between (Y/n) and Tiffany, who will win Death The Kid?

YOUR POV

"Hey if this fithy pesant dies will you come with me to California or stay here for this skank's funeral.....? You have to chose... Me or Tiffany?
I call Ernesto (man it's been awhile with him huh?) and tell him to transform into my double sword. And I see Tiffany call her weapon and she transforms into two bladed sword. I smirk and soul resonate with Ernesto and he transforms to two black katanas
"Let's go Tiffany...."
"Let's settle this..." Tiffany says.
We run at each other as we block each other's attacks one after the other. We continue until a force stop me until I see souls surround me I knew kid did this. "STOP!" He said loudly but Tiffany didn't stop she jumped on top of me and she stabs my heart multiple times and i cough out blood until kid pulled her off me and I faint to the ground barely breathing.

3rd POV

Kid runs to (Y/n) and helps her to the infirmary and Professor stein takes care of her. Kid waits there and Tiffany walks up to him. "Well looks like I get my prize~" she smirks and sits on his lap until he pushes Tiffany off him "No..." He said. "What? But I won fair in square! Kid I won! That stupid bitch lost!!" "And that girl was gonna be my future wife since you left me years ago Tiffany! I've moved on and you should too!" Kid yells and walks in to the room and slams the door shut as Tiffany sits there in sadness "I was only here for you...." She whispers and goes away to never return.

KID POV

I sit next to (Y/n) as she finally opens her eyes. "Don't worry... She's gone... Forever.." She smiles and holds my hand gently. "Good... Now we can be together... Forever..." She says weakly.
I slip the engagement ring in her finger and smiles "now for... Eternity... My love" I smiles and kiss it give her the hint of the ring.

Things go back to normal but now there's a lot of packing to do.... Again sadly...