Chapter 13 (Lemon)

(Ok so will be a lemon ok so enjoy all the lemony things I shall write for y'all
:3)

Chapter 13- the best day ever, how much is love?

~~~~Flashback~~~~

'(Y/n) go and ask him to come to your house!' said Maka.

Yes you were tell her about what you wanted to do to Kid after that date.You wanted kid to make love to you and make you feel dirty.You wanted him to make you his...Forever...

"But Maka I'm not going to say 'hey Kid wanna come to my house to have sex?' that would be weird to ask!" I said quietly.

"I know that's why you should ask him if you wanna study again?" Maka said while smiling. "plus that's what I said to soul when we did it."

"Wait!... you and soul are together?" I asked.

"Just ask him (y/n)" she said.

~~~~Flashback end~~~~

So now Kid is in my house studying with me on his lap.

"So....Kid?"I ask trying to break the silence between us.

"What is it (y/n)? I'm studying for the final exam." He said.

"Oh? I was going to go get some drinks and I was going to ask you if you wanted one... I'm sorry for interrupting you..." I said alittle upset.

"It's fine I don't need anything." he said looking at his textbook of soul resonance.

"Ok I'll go make a drink then..."

You get up from his lap and head for your kitchen.Little did you know was that Kid was looking at your ass the whole time while you were heading away.Then kid got up quietly and snuck up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Kid...what are yo-" you got interrupted by his lips on yours in a passionate kiss.

"(Y/n)... I want you..." he said lustfully in my ear.

I turn around and look up at him with lust and wrap my arms around his neck.He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Oh kid..." I said lustfully and kiss him.

He kisses back and sits down on the couch with me on top french kissing him.

"Ah...Kid!" I moaned as he grabs my ass roughly.

"(Y/n) ... I want to feel inside you...."he says with lust.

He puts his hand on my clothed entrance and rubs my clitoris.Then I go down to his pants and unbuckle his belt and pants.Thats when I saw his 8in. Big Ben!

'Wow who knew he would have a very symmetrical dick?' I thought to my self as I lick,suck,kissed his cock.Kid moans in pleasure and cums in my mouth with a big load!

I stand up and I undress myself and kid does too.after undressing the both of us I lay down with kid on top and he puts his member at my entrance.We kiss each other as he enters me.

"AH! OUCH! KID!" I moan in pain.

"Hold on alittle more (y/n) I'm almost in!" he says still going in slower.

After he got all the way in my womanhood he kisses my to wait for me to give the signal.

"Kid...you can move now..." He gives a test thrust and hears a moan in me.He continues to go slowly.

"Kid... go faster...harder..." I moan louder as he does.

"(Y/n)!...say my name!...i want to hear you say it!" he moans loudly.

"Kid! Kid! oh Kid yes! I'm cumming!" I moan loudly.

I cum and he slides out and cums on my stomach (ain't nobody got time for babies!).

"Oh...god kid that...was...Amazing!" I say trying to catch my breath with him.

"You....Too..." he says.

"I love you (y/n)..." he says about to sleep.

"I love you too...kid"

We sleep in peace...that is until Liz and Patty came in my house and screamed

(So yea thx for the support I will continue to write more of for this story so don't worry)