Chapter 12

( thx everyone who has read my fan-fic omg I love you all so I will make an announcement after this chapter but thank you all!!!)

Chapter 12 - the re-date of the symmetrical couple, what will happen in the end?

You were heading to the fanciest restaurant in death city! you couldn't wait... luckily kid's the next in line owner of death city so you guys get free food in there! (yay!)

"So kid?...." you blush as you were about to ask him the weirdest question ever!?

"Hmm?... what is it (y/n)?"kid asked in consern.

"Oh well I was going to say... thank you for the meal!..."

"Oh no problem and besides your my whole world!.... I would do anything for you my sweet symmetrical princess..." he says as he kisses you passionately.

"Oh kid... that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!" you kiss him back and put your hands around his neck. things were about to get more 'kinky' but we had to stop for now...

---- After dinner----

After dinner you were sitting on kid' lap and had your arms wrapped around his neck. you were so cold that you rubbed your legs together. then you remembered that you were on kid's legs.

"Oh kid! I'm sorry I didn't mean to rub against you like that!" You said in worrieness.

"No it's ok (y/n) you were cold I understand.... but unfortunately I might of erotic myself..." he says blushing and you look down to see him have a boner and to be honest he wasn't a small shinegami!

"Kid?...." you asked as you looked him in the eyes with lust.

"Oh (y/n)...." kid says as he kisses you with passion.

You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck and wrap your legs around his waist in the car. luckily you two were in a limo so that no one would see you two anywhere.

" Kid we shouldn't do it..." you said with worry.

Kid nods in agreement and let's you go.

(Alright thanks for read all characters and settings belong to soul eater which belongs to FUNamation Intertainment. Bye I love you all for females no homo)