Chapter 10

(This idea was by Ginny_Weasley_HP so go follow her k)

Chapter 10- (y/n) new boyfriend
How will Kid feel about this?

[a month later at the academy]

~~~your POV~~~

It's been a month since me and kid broke up.

"Hola,(y/n) what's wrong?"

You looked behind you...it was Ernesto! your weapon.

"Oh...hi Ernesto. it's nothing." you said in a gloomy tone.

"Is it kid?" he said.

"Yeah it it's how did you know?" you asked.

"(Y/n) I know you ,and you shouldn't have these feeling just get over him ok that's the best choice." he said with a caring tone.

"Thanks Ernesto your the best." you said.

You then walked up to him and gave him a hug. You then looked into his dark (f/e/c).You both lean in and kiss each other slowly.

"What the fuck!?!?" someone said behind you two.It was kid!

"Kid? What are you doing here!? I thought I told you to get away from me!"you said in anger.

"I wanted to get back together ,but I guess I'm to late." kid says in an upset tone.

"You wanna get back together?" You asked.

Kid nods in agreement ,but then leaves.

"But it seems that you already found someone else then never mind!" he said in anger.

"Kid...I-"you got interrupted by kid.

"No let me tell you something ok! I came to you in the nurses office to make sure that you were ok and I ever since that day that we split I have been thinking about the WHOLE DAMN TIME!!!" kid says.

"Kid I ONLY BROKE UP WITH YOU SO THAT I COULDN'T SEE YOU LOOK AT ME WITH FEAR! GOD THATS WHY YOU SAW ME CRYING!

Kid looks at you in surprise and walks over to you.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry." he says.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON FOREVER I WAS ON OTHER SOCIAL THINGS AND I WAS WATCHING NEW ANIMES SO YEAH SORRY!!!