Chapter 7

(Hey everyone here's chapter 7 Enjoy)

Chapter 7- the taken girl
Will kid get her or leave her?

"And so the fight begins" (y/n) said to kid.

" And kid..."she says.

"Yes my love?" kid says back.

"If something happens to me,try to do everything you can to get me back ok?" you said looking him in the eyes.

"Ok" he spoke.he then pecked your lips and wished you luck.

"Good luck too,kid" you said upsettly.

You then started to run up to mosquito and try to hit him, but instead you got hit.you dodged every attack he through at you,that is until you couldn't dodge anymore any got hit many times.

"Uh...h-he's t-t-to strong..." you said weakly.

"Ernesto we have to do soul resonance,ok?" you said to your sword.

"Ok" he said.

"Alright let's go soul resonance!" you both said in unison.soon Ernesto turned into a huge fire blade.

"Alright Ernesto let's go soul eater!"(just so you know it's the name of your move for Ernesto kk) you said.

Next he turned into a black flaming blade.you took your chance and hit mosquito,but yet it barely hit him. you got hit once again and got very weak.

"Kid!" you said but then coughed up blood.

~~~Kids POV~~~

I was too busy with mosquito that I let her down.Now she's weak on the floor because of me!

"(Y/n)!!!!!!!!!" he said in disappointment.

Then I saw her. she was takin' from me. from that bastard.well don't worry
(Y/n), I will come and get you from that asshole. ok

I promise...

(There's chapter 7 ok hope that you enjoyed it ok vote comment and share k bye my peeps)

Death the kid x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें