Chapter 16: Rescue Me

Hiya guys as you know i'm too lazy to edit any of my chapters so if you see any mistakes comment and let me know!!

ALSO shits gone down with my insta so it's lucid_xe now just fyi

B.

Stiles P.O.V:

I've been here for years, well it seemed like years, to be perfectly honest, i have no clue how long i've been here. Time sort of blurs when you get no sleep and there's no sign of daylight.

Scar keeps putting her dirty tongue down my throat and then cutting me open. Oh, talk of the devil, I groaned out loud as she entered but she ignored it.

She completely ignored me and instead examined the weapons that lay against the wall. She picked her favourite one, my least favourite, a small serrated knife.

Don't let its size fool you, it hurts like hell. I sat up and lent against the damp wall behind me.

We were still in silence before she pulled and chair out and straddled it. "Stiles, I'm really starting to wonder why your big bad werewolf isn't here to save you." She stared at the knife as she ran her finger along the blade.

Her thick, black, straight hair fell in front of her face framing and highlighting her olive eyes perfectly. If she wasn't such a bitch I might actually fancy her, well I would have, along time ago.

She tucked the knife in her pocket and walked over to me. She crouched down and straddled my lap like she did the chair.

I grunted uncomfortably and gave her the dirtiest look I could. She ran her finger down my jaw, down my neck, my shoulders, my chest until she slid her hand down my pants and gripped my belt.

She entangled her other hand in my hair as she slipped her right hand further down my jeans. I shoved her off violently, it took all my courage to do what I did next.

Narrator:

Derek and Scott had spent two more days searching through the woods, looking for Stiles and following his scent. They found nothing. "How far could they have gone!?" Scott said breathlessly.

"Far enough." Derek replied. They both stopped and rested against a huge oak tree.

There was a clearing just a little further up. They both staggered, exhausted, over to the empty space. There it was. Stiles was here. They both could sense it.

Tucked under a hill and embedded in the mud, was a building. It's walls were coated in a dull, black paint that was peeling away from the brick.

There were no windows and only one door. It was bolted with at least three metal bars. It would not be easy to get open.

"Finally!" Scott huffed. He walked over to the door and examined it, he poked and prodded at the metal. Before throwing his hands in the air in defeat.

"We are never going to get his open." Scott said.

Derek rolled his eyes very dramatically and stood beside Scott. He reached out an arm and popped open the metal bolts, one by one.

"Oh" Scott mumbled embarrassed. Derek shoved him out of the way before entering the dingy building.

"Ugh, it reeks of Stiles blood. I hate this. We need to get to him now." Derek clarified. Scott clenched his fists as he heard a noise in front of them.