Chapter 17: Wolf

Hi my lovelies just wanted to say thank you for being so patient!

Also just to let you guys know I took me years to find the right picture for this chapter so you better appreciate it!!

Love you all, enjoy x

B.

They laid in Derek's bed. A hot mess, Stiles had his arms draped over Derek's firm chest and his head resting on his shoulder. The glorious sound of his heartbeat filled Stiles' ears.

He looked around the room and could see the dust forming on the window sill, the delicate writing engraved onto book spines, the bumps in the wooden door. He could hear the birds outside, the gentle hum of Derek's computer.

He was a werewolf and he revelled in the pleasure.

Slowly, he tilted his head up to meet Derek's jaw and lightly feathered kisses until he felt Derek stir underneath him. "Morning." Stiles said cheerfully.

"Morning." Derek replied his voice husky and deep.

"You really were holding back before, and so was I apparently." Stiles said.

Derek let out a throaty chuckle before pulling Stiles into a kiss. "I really have missed you, for a second I thought you'd given up, I thought you had left me." Stiles said breaking the kiss.

"Never, Stiles. I would never, ever leave you." Derek said staring him straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm a werewolf now so I can tell when you're lying and, me for the record, you weren't."

Derek's gaze returned to the ceiling and his body stiffened slightly at the word "werewolf"

"What? What's wrong?" Stiles questioned, knowing the answer.

"Nothing."

"You're lying." Stiles chuckled.

"I'm just sorry, sorry for what I did."

"Oh will you shut up! This is amazing I can see everything, I can hear everything and now I can have hot, crazy sex with my werewolf boyfriend." He winked, Derek smiled and kissed his forehead. "Plus now, we can complete whatever the fuck this prophesy is."

Derek stiffened once again. Shit. He hoped Stiles wouldn't have found out.

"Come on, breakfast." He said dragging himself out of bed desperate to change the subject.

"Ha, that was a pathetic attempt to change the subject Derek."

"I wasn't trying to change the subject." Derek lied.

"You're lying." Stiles said laughing, as he got out of bed.

"Shit." Derek said under his breath.

"I heard that!" Stiles shouted, still laughing.

"Oh my God, this is definitely going to take some getting used to."

They both laughed and made their way hand in hand downstairs. Stiles sat in one of the kitchen chairs while Derek's started making pancakes.

"Mmm, my favourite." Stiles mumbled.

"I know." Derek smirked.

"You know at some point you are going to have to talk about this legend crap." Stiles said earning a large sigh form Derek. "Well, that was quite dramatic!" Stiles laughed.

"Can we just not." Derek said.

"Well I need to know!" Stiles said.

"Not right now, you don't."