Spanking Kink

You got him mad. Purposefully. Flirting with one of his stage crew, with him watching you with a tense jaw. Really, really, mad compared to his normal gentle temper. Red in the face, hands-shaking kind of mad. He knew there was a game you weren't letting him in on, and he was intent on finding it out.

Then, at the hotel, you got him turned on, your hands wandering to the places he wanted them, and then leaving with a tease. He was so frustrated with you that he didn't want to show the signs of him being 'frustrated' with you.

The combination was electric, and it was working. It was bringing out the side of him you'd always suspected but never truly expected to see.

The thing was, you enjoyed making love with Ed. He was gentle and careful and put you before himself always. He made every movement have purpose, every touch making you feel safe. You loved the sweet side of Ed. But you also loved the not-so-sweet side.

You knew he had it in him, and that asking him to be a bit rougher would just make him laugh uneasily and scratch at the back of his neck. It was something that was situational, and by now he knew when you were asking for that performance from him.

"What the fuck was that about?" he asked through his teeth as soon as the hotel room door closed, and you found yourself backed into it. You have him a coy smile and looked from his chest back to his blue eyes, dark with lust. "What was what about?"

"Don't fucking act like you don't know," Ed said, and a bit of you lurched inside, having been successful. "You were all over the bloody sound guy during sound check. Did you think I couldn't see you?"

He stiffened as you put a hand on his shoulder, drawing your mouth close to his ear, "maybe you should punish me, then."

His eyes went completely wide then, as you chewed on your bottom lip. He snapped himself out of the haze that statement had put him under, and put a firm hand on the small of your back, drawing you close and into a very passionate kiss.

His hand tangled itself possessively in your hair as you let out a low moan against his ridiculously soft mouth.

Clothes were shed as he pushed you backwards toward the bed, clucking his tongue when he unzipped your dress and realized you had worn nothing beneath it.

He turned you away from him, running his hand down your back and bending you over the edge of the bed. It's hot thinking of him like this, him being in control–the thought process doesn't last long because he's suddenly grabbed your hips firmly and buried himself completely in you with no warning.

It is the best type of pain that subsides into an intense need, and you can hear his heavy breaths behind you. Your hand grasps onto the sheets in search of something to anchor you, your moans muffled by the bed.

And then it happens–Ed's hand lands harshly against your ass, and he stops moving for a second as if to make sure it was alright with you. A breathy 'holy shit, Ed,' gives him the go-ahead, and his head is thrown back and his lip bitten at the sight under him.

You, so vulnerable, and so much in love with the feeling, has him being rougher than ever before. It's exactly what you wanted.

It's unrelenting, and when he's close to finishing, he presses his front to your back, slowing down. He pushes your hair off of your neck and bites it, then soothes over the marks with his tongue.

"Ed," you whine, out of breath, "Ed, do that thing again."

He brings his mouth quietly to your ear, the very action sending shiver down to your toes, "What thing, dearest?"

You manage to turn over and face him, and he looks like sex itself, hair all sweaty and face all glowing. You trace a finger down the line of his jaw. "You spanked me earlier and I didn't know I was that into it until now," you say in a shy voice, and he's more than eager to draw you in his arms on the edge of the bed as your finger reaches his chin and pulls him in for a needy kiss.

You're over his lap for a few of them, but you're too squirmy and needy to stay still. He decides on bending you back over the bed, putting a pillow under your hips.

His hand comes down on your ass again, and several times more, and you're so lost in the stinging pleasure that you're not at all ready when he pushes his whole length back into you at once, hand over your red skin. The angle from your hips being propped up like this is giving him more access than every before.

It's all you can do to not scream, and you're both coming undone at the same time. He drops his forehead to your shoulder as his hips slow, and you can feel the smile spreading across his face.

"Well," Ed says when he can finally register words, "that was new."

You turn to face him as he lays back beside you, "it definitely was, and I liked it. A lot." His calloused fingers playfully land between your legs. "I know you did," he says as he smiles smugly.

He settles in behind you then, kissing your shoulder and moving in to spoon you. Your sore skin scratches against his leg and you gasp and then laugh. He slings his colorful arm over you, his nose pushed up against your neck.

"Ed," you say , looking over your shoulder at him.

"Yeah?" He says, eyes bright with humor.

"I can't believe your guitars found out about this before I did."