Don't touch

„Do you think you can do that?“ you ask with a smug smile on your face. Ed’s sitting cross legged besides you. You’re in front of the couch on the floor of the yellow house.

The door to the back yard is open and a light breeze is blowing through the room. Its a warm summer evening, the sun is on it’s way down but still sending it’s warm rays through the windows. 

Ed has been home for a couple of days and even though you had your alone time, this is the first night you have the house all to your self. Niko and Dan are out, clubbing and you don’t expect them to be home till the early morning hours.

And as much as you love dancing the whole night, you know Ed doesn’t. So the two of you ordered some food and moved all the blankets and pillows you could find to the living room and built a nest of coziness in front of the TV.

Your laptop is sitting on the floor and you are currently browsing through random tags on tumblr while eating, when you stumble across this post where they suggest a game with the title “too hot”. You basically have to kiss without touching each other for as long as possible. The first who touches the other looses and has to do whatever the winner wants.

Ed is starring at the screen through his glasses, his fork still between his lips. His eyes move to look at you but quickly lock back on the laptop. He’s thinking.

“Why would one want to kiss but not touch?” he asks.

You shrug. “I don’t know, maybe it’s fun.” You watch him. It would be so interesting doing this, Ed could never last more than five minutes and, actually, neither could you. You are both touchy-feely persons, always annoying everyone because you are all over the other almost constantly and if it’s just holding hands or having a hand on a knee.

But still.

“If I loose I have to do whatever you want.” You raise an eyebrow at him. He lifts his head and looks at you. “Whatever I want?” There’s a mild expression of curiosity on his face, he smiles and puts his plate and fork to the side. “OK.”

“OK?”

“OK.”

And without any further explanation he leans forward and attaches his lips to yours in a simple kiss. Your eyes widen slightly and you immediately have to repress yourself from moving your hand to his hair. You move it instead to your other hand and fold them in your lap.

He has his eyes closed, but yours are still open and you can see him fidgeting with the blankets, surely having the same reflex as you.

His lips taste like Coke and pasta and are as soft and pliable as ever. The familiar feeling of his stubble prickling your skin makes you sigh against his lips. You shift closer. He has his right leg tugged beneath him, while the left sits bend to your side, his hands are on the blankets besides him.

You tilt your head to the side and start nibbling on his bottom lip, deciding that just kissing with closed mouths is not enough in the long run.

He makes a sound in his throat and opens his mouth, touching his tongue to yours. It’s warm and soft, just like his kisses. You continue like this and even though you’ve been going for a couple of minutes now, kissing Ed will never get boring. He makes you feel all warm and secure and like you are the most important person walking on this planet. He’s slow and thorough, tongue exploring your mouth tenderly.

You can feel the heat raising in your body. Not making contact with him is hard. Your fingers feel useless in your lap and you crave to touch him, run your hands over his body and make him do all kinds of noises.

But you are not going to lose this, you’re pretty stubborn if you want to. So you have to make Ed give in. You move your head and start to kiss him more passionately, more sloppily, moaning quietly into his mouth.

You feel him move under you but his hands remain on the blankets, he just mumbles “Unfair.” against your lips. You smile. Almost.

You continue just kissing for a couple more minutes and even though you’re far from bored you just want to jump on him and stop this silly game.

“Ed.” you say his name, barley whispering it against his lips. He grunts softly and you take the opportunity to slightly bite his tongue. He groans in surprise and his hand lands on your hip. Before he can react further you climb on his lap and wrap one arm around his neck, the other hand finding it’s way into his orange hair. You feel his skin and the soft locks.

“It’s a dumb game anyway.” you mumble in between kisses. He nods and rubs his hands over the sides of your body, running them along your legs and back up again over your belly and to your breasts, cupping them through your thin top. His calloused fingertips grazing your clothed and bare skin, leaving a warm feeling wherever he touches you.

You feel his erection through your sweatpants, pressing against you as you sit in his lap. You giggle softly and continue to kiss along his jaw and on to his neck.

“What?” he breathes as he tilts his head to give you more room. You nibble the sweet spot under his ear, sucking on it but not leaving a mark.

“Nothing. I love you.” you say and then bite down on his skin slightly. His response gets lost in a moan.

You start rubbing your pelvis against him. Feeling his penis beneath you brushing against your clit with every downward move. A light tingling feeling starts building in your guts. You moan, your breathing is heavy, while you move back to his mouth, his lips are on yours in an instant and the sloppy kisses continue, while you move against each other, still fully clothed. All the kissing has you so turned on already.

“Don’t stop.” you pant. His hips move with you the best they can, one hand slips under your top and pinches your nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger while the other hand holds your hip.

You increase your thrusting and the electrical feeling in your guts builts up like a wave at the beach. You thrust one more time and the wave crashes down on you, pulsing between your legs and you moan quietly, slowing down a bit but still riding your orgasm out. One last groan leaves your throat.

Ed makes a high sound, shifting under you. “Close too.” he breathes, leaning his head on your shoulder. You nod and spit in your hand, reaching down, you pull the waistband of his pants to the side and take his hard penis in your hand.

You slowly start moving up and down the shaft smearing your saliva and the already leaked pre cum all over it. The veins are standing out, you can feel them, even though you can’t see them. His head on your shoulder blocks your view which is a shame, but you don’t complain. You drop a kiss on his hair, while the hand that’s not jerking him off moves around his back. He has his hands on your hips, holding on tightly.

He’s panting and you can feel his moist breath on your skin, making it break out into goose bumps. You can feel him lick his lips. His glasses dig into your skin but you don’t mind.

You move a little faster, concentrating on the top half of his cock, slightly twisting the skin near the head.

“Christ.” he moans.

You do it one more time and then palm the tip with your flat hand, before quickly moving down and stroking fast.

He tenses and you feel the thick fluid wetting your hand when he comes. His fingers dig into the denim of your top and your flesh. His mouth is open and his breathing is fast and irregular as he makes quiet “Ah Ah” sounds. You stroke him through his orgasm and then slowly come to a halt when you feel him twitch because of the sensitivity.

You draw your hand out of his sweats and wipe it on your own pants, to get the spunk off. His arms wrap a round your waist and you can feel him sigh. You stay still for a couple of moments, just hugging each other. Then he starts to chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” you ask, frowning down at him even though he can’t see you. He just shakes his head and sighs again.

“Pretty nice game after all.”