Chapter Two : Finding a Safe Place

Finn and Jake searched everywhere for a safe place to put the candy people. When they went through the far end of Brumble Bush Forest, Jake found something. "Finn come here you need to see this!" exclaimed Jake, " I found a flight of stairs. Let's see where it leads to." "Woah dude! It's like there's a whole castle under here. This is the perfect place to put the candy people," said Finn. They marked the place on their map and went back to the Candy Kingdom.
They reached their destination as soon as possible. Finn told the princess about the underground castle and she agreed to take the candy people there. Jake, who by the way is a magical dog, stretched into a huge blanket to gather the people. Princess bubblegum gathered a few snacks and decorations before they left. Finn and Jake didn't know what for but they decided to go with it.
When they finally reached the underground castle, some of the candy people asked why they were brought there. Princess bubblegum swooped in and said that she brought them there for safety. She also said there would be a party to pass time by. " Oh, so that's what the snacks and decorations were for," said Finn.
Finn and Jake went to their treehouse to get their little friend BMO - which is also a game - and a few things that they needed. "Ok, let's go, we have everything we need now," said Jake. They went through the forest to the underground castle. Once they were there, they set up a few tables and chairs and laid down some games. They put the food, drinks and snacks on some smaller tables. The princess set up a disco ball and speakers. "Let the par-tay begin!" exclaimed the princess. Everyone began dancing, playing games and eating. The had a fun time.