Chapter Five : The Accident

It was such a long day - but it hasn't ended yet. "It's only one o'clock guys. We should start cleaning so we could bring the candy people back," said PB. "Uhhhhh!" exclaimed Jake, "Do we have to? " he asked. "Yes we do," said PB. "I'm pooped. Can't we just have an ice cream break?" asked Finn. "Well, I guess we have worked a lot. Ok, but only fifteen minutes," said the princess. "Yes!" screamed Finn and Jake.

〰15 minutes later〰

PB, Finn and Jake went to Janitor Rice Cake's room. She gathered a few mops, brooms and pails. Then they went to PB's science lab to collect a few gloves and suits. "Why do we need the gloves and suits?" asked Finn. "We can't touch the leftover goo or we would turn into zombies," explained the princess,"Now put them on. We can't afford to waste time," said the princess. After they put on the white gloves and suits they went outside. "Ok, it's time for a corrosive clean up," said PB.
It had already been two hours and they were almost done. There was just one big pile that they needed to clean up. "Last one to it is a smelly slug!" exclaimed Jake. "Jake, no!" shouted the princess. It was too late. Jake didn't see the broken peppermint branch and tripped into the goo. "Ahh! Run Finn! Before he gets to you! exclaimed PB.