Chapter Three : Getting Prepared

Everything went as planned. It was going great but Princess Bubblegum knew she had to go back to the Candy Kingdom to defeat the creatures. "Finn, Jake, come here," said the princess waiting for the heroes. "We have to head back to the Candy Kingdom. We have a battle to prepare for."

Back at the Candy Kingdom, the princess headed to the weapons room with the others. "Cool," Jake said as he stared at the room. "These are like, off the hook weapons. Where did you get these from PB?" said Finn. (PB stand for Princess Bubblegum) "A woman never shares her valuable secrets, Finn," said the princess. "Now pick out some of the swords and a few guns. I'll organize the potions that we need." Finn and Jake picked out the most sharp and deadly weapons of all. "It would be great if they weren't so pink and dazzly, but I guess we don't have a choice," sighed Jake.

"Okay, here's the plan. We have to silently approach the creatures when they aren't paying attention and strike. Be careful because those bees aren't small regular ones, they are the size of raccoons. Oh and after you attack them, pour the serum in an open area where the goo comes out," explained the princess. "Wait, what's a raccoon?" asked Finn. "It doesn't matter. Let's move out."