Chapter Six : Danger

PB and Finn dropped their tools and ran for their lives. Jake was only about two meters behind them. They luckily made it to the castle. The gumball guardians fought Jake but unfortunately they became zombies too. Finn looked out the window. "Oh no! PB he got the gumball guardians!" exclaimed Finn (like a five year old) The gumball guardians crashed the castle. "Quick Finn!" shouted the princess, "To the lab."
They ran as fast as they could up the stairs. PB swung open the door and grabbed the serum and ran to the weapons room. They used the secret passage to get there. She grabbed a serum gun and handed one to Finn. "Load it. It will take only one shot for Jake but a whole gun full for the guardians," she said. "What now?" Finn asked. "We have an adventure. That's what," said PB.
        They snuck out and hid under a sweetheart bush. Jake saw them and came running. The princess shot him with the serum. He transformed back to the good Jake. "Climb on. I'll get you to a higher point to shoot," said Jake. The gumball guardians came rushing towards them. Jake also ran towards them."Shoot!" exclaimed the princess. As soon as they press the trigger Jake shrunk himself. They escaped just in the nick of time. The gumball guardians  returned to themselves and everything was ok.
        After that, they went back to cleaning and finally got all the goo. Princess Bubblegum led them to a goo pit. They threw the goo inside and went back to the castle to rest. "Hey princess," said Finn. "Yeah," said PB. "Why do you have the pit?" asked Finn. "It's not the first time this happened," she explained. "Oh my glob. So you mean there were even more zombies than this. Where have I been all my life?" said Finn. Jake and PB laughed. Jake and PB lived longer than Finn so they knew what happened. This wasn't the end though. They still had one more mission.