Chapter Seven : After the Incident

The three had another ice cream break and then set off to get the candy people. It was a long journey but they finally arrived. "Ok people, we have to go back to the Candy Kingdom. There is something important we need to do," said the princess. The candy people were sad that the party was over but glad they were heading back to the Candy Kingdom. "PB what's so important?" whispered Finn. "It's a surprise," she responded.
        When they arrived at the kingdom PB gave a short speech. "I would like you all to know that there was a terrible incident but you cannot know what it was about. That is why we brought you to the underground castle," said the princess. "Why can't you tell them?" whispered Finn and Jake. "They would literally blow up if they knew," she said. "Ahem, as I was saying. The underground castle will now be used as hideouts and a place to throw big parties. Lastly, I would like to reward your brave heroes of The Land of OOO." Two banana guards walked out with trophies. "Finn, Jake, I award you these trophies. One for each of you, for your courage and hard work. And the other for your teamwork in saving the Candy Kingdom," said PB and handed them the trophies. "Cool, thanks PB," they both said. Everyone clapped and cheered - even though they were confused.
        Finn, Jake and PB took pictures and selfies with their trophies. After that Finn and Jake went home and awaited for another big adventure.
The End