Secret Admirer/Ambrollins

The locker room door opened, and the three tired and sore members of the most dominate, unstoppable stables in the WWE The Shield; Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, came in. They had just finished another brutal match against their rivals The Wyatt Family, and all they wanted to do was shower, change and go back to their hotel room.

 Seth sat on the bench and began untying his boots, until he made the mistake of looking at Dean and realized he had taken off his shirt. Seth quickly looked away, feeling like someone had just turned the heat on in the room to a thousand degrees! Seth sighed, annoyed with himself that he still couldn't keep his body under control when it came to Dean! Seth was head over heels in love with Dean; he had been for a couple of years now, and Dean the lovable Lunatic, was completely oblivious to it! Seth kept his love a secret, telling no one afraid of losing Dean if he didn't feel the same way. Then four months ago Seth needed to tell Dean about his love, without actually telling him! He had no idea how to do it, until he had watched a movie with Roman and one of the characters left someone love letters. So, he decided as childish as it was, to leave Dean love letters from a Secret Admirer; acting as surprised as his brothers by them.

 That night he had left another letter in Dean's bag on the way out for their match, as he sat on the bench he watched as a smile appeared on Dean's face when he found it; damn those Ambrose dimples, they were going to be the death of him! Dean read the note, just as Roman noticed and spoke.

 "Another love note?" Roman asked smiling, as he teased his brother.

 "Yep! What can I say? My SA has it bad for me!" Dean answered smiling smugly. "Can you blame her?"

 "Her? How do you know it's a her?" Seth asked smiling.

 "I don't! Either way they've got it bad for me!" Dean replied.

 "Glad to see your SA hasn't stopped you from being humble!" Roman teased, as laughing Dean walked to the garbage can and threw the letter out.

 "Jealous?" Dean asked, as Seth tried to keep his game face on even though seeing that hurt.

 "Of your crazy ass, never!" Roman said, as all three laughed.

 An hour later all three had showered and changed, they were on their way to their car when Roman noticed Dean didn't have his beloved leather jacket.

 "Uh D, are you forgetting something?" Roman asked smiling, as they stopped walking.

 "No, I've got...shit! My jacket!" Dean said realizing what he had done.

 "Give me your bag, we'll meet you at the car." Seth said smiling.

 Dean ran back to the room, kicking himself for being so forgetful! As he went in he saw the janitor, he smiled a greeting as he began looking for his jacket. Not finding it he began to panic, until the janitor spoke from behind him.

 "Lose something?"

 "Yeah, I'm looking for my jacket!" Dean answered still looking.

 "Leather?"

 "Yeah! You know..."

 "This it?" The janitor asked cutting Dean off, Dean turned around.

 "It is! Thanks man!" Dean said smiling, as he took it.

 "No problem." The guy said picking up the garbage pail.

 "Wait!" Dean said stopping him before he could dump it.