Living In The Past Pt2/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat at his desk at work starring at his computer screen, trying and failing to concentrate on his job as a Real Estate Agent. His mind replaying the events of the last three days, all of it revolving around one person, his boyfriend of four years Dean Ambrose.

 Seth and Dean have the kind of love, you only see in movies, they're so happy and in love! Despite their intense love and devotion to each other, Seth from the very beginning of their relationship secretly felt like he was in competition for Dean's heart! It wasn't just anyone Seth was in competition with either, no it was with Dean's ex-boyfriend Roman Reigns. Dean and Roman had been together eight years, they were so in love, until Dean was left heartbroken when Roman broke up with him and moved out of town. Roman was the first person in Dean's entire life he's ever loved romantically and that was something you never truly forgot or got over.

 Seth knew Dean loved him and would never purposely hurt him, but their entire relationship Seth's felt like he was living in Roman's shadow! He knew all about their past and that Dean still and always would love Roman. Seth was jealous of Roman for having the kind of relationship and bond with Dean that Seth would never have! The only comfort Seth had was that Roman had been gone now for a few years, which meant he didn't have to worry about losing Dean to Roman.

 At least that's what he thought, three days ago after going out to celebrate their four year anniversary, they were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. As they did Dean told him the news he had been scared to hear...Roman was moving back to town for work and Dean was so happy about it! Of course hearing that Seth freaked out and ended up fighting with Dean; who had no idea why Seth was so angry! It had been three days since Seth had seen or spoken to Dean, the day after their fight Seth stayed with his friend and co-worker Dolph Ziggler; ignoring Dean's calls and texts, pretending he wasn't there whenever Dean came to Seth's job or Dolph's house. It killed Seth, but having Dean rip his heart out when he went back with Roman would hurt more! His thoughts were interrupted by Dolph coming into his office and sat across from him.

 "Dean was here again." Dolph said sadly.

 "What did you tell him?" Seth asked, sighing sadly.

 "That you were out with a client. Seth, I think it's time you went home. Dean's miserable without you dude and the worst part is he didn't do anything wrong." Dolph said gently.

 "I know."

 "So go Rollins and apologize, fix this!" Dolph encouraged smiling.

 "You're right Dolph, thanks man!" Seth replied smiling too.

**Later**:

 After work Seth went to Dolph's place and grabbed his things, before going back to the house he shared with Dean. When he arrived, Dean was outside getting his workout bag from his car. Seth got out and Dean saw him, smiling so happy to see him, he quickly went to Seth.

 "Hi baby boy." Dean greeted him.

 "Hi D."

 "Seth, about what happened, whatever I did to hurt you I'm..."

 "No Dean, baby you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who flipped out on you for no reason. I'm so sorry baby."

 "It's okay, I'm just glad you're home...wait, you are home right?"