To Win A Lunatic's Heart/Ambreigns/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose; the WWE's resident Lunatic, paced his locker room like a caged animal, after changing into his ring gear for that night's Raw. Dean was moody, pissed off and broken-hearted all at the same time. He was like this because of one man, his best friend...brother, former Shield stablemate and boyfriend of almost a year Roman Reigns. Roman had gotten injured in the ring and was now off work for a few months, leaving Dean alone with their former best friend...brother, Shield stablemate and the WWE's reaident Sell-Out Seth Rollins!

 Dean had met Roman and Seth years earlier when they were all in NXT together; he met Roman first. Dean and Roman started off as best friends, but quickly fell in love; which was the first time ever for Dean, and they dated a year. Their relationship ended when Dean afraid of hurting Roman broke up with him, but they remained brothers. Then a month after their break up they met that two-toned, scumbag sell-out Rollins. He became best friends...brothers with both Dean and Roman. Then not long after they met for the second time in his life Dean fell in love again, this time with Seth! They began dating the first Raw after The Shield's debut in the WWE.

 Then the night of June 2nd, 2014 happened; the night Seth not only destroyed The Shield, but also ended his relationship with Dean! Roman and Dean became closer and together they not only moved on, but enjoyed ruining Seth and The Authority's plans every chance they got! At the time Dean and Roman weren't officially back together, but they acted like a couple; doing normal couple things, including making love. Then one night eight months ago, after Seth cheated and retained his title in a fatal 4-way match against Dean, Roman and Randy, Seth came to his former brothers begging them to talk to him.

 The trio went out for drinks and talked with Seth apologizing, both Dean and Roman wanted to believe him, but neither were sure they could. After drinking they went back to the hotel to hang out, Roman got held up by Hunter, so Dean and Roman went to the room by themselves. When Roman returned he found his brothers together, believing they slept together Roman left the room, Dean of course went after him, but lost him. The next day after going to the arena, Dean finally found Roman and once he got him alone he told Roman he loved him and wanted to be with only him, Roman forgave him and they became a couple again.

 Everything was finally perfect, until four months ago after a match, The Authority attacked and seriously injured Roman. He had surgery on his shoulder and would be out of action for at least another four months. Being apart was hard on both men, but Dean was taking it harder and became more obsessed than ever to screw with Seth and The Authority. His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door, annoyed he answered it.

 "What?" Dean demanded.

 "Uh...your match is next Mr. Ambrose." The crew man answered nervously.

 "Awesome!" Dean replied sarcastically, before he left the room accidentally bumping into the man as he did.

**Two Weeks Later**:

 Roman sighed, as he sat down on his couch exhausted and sore, after another rehab session. His shoulder ached, but he was relieved to know that his shoulder was healing faster than everyone thought. That made him happy knowing he'd be able to reunite with Dean and he'd be able to relax. It wasn't Dean he didn't trust, it was Seth! Dean had no idea that ever since the day after Roman found his brothers together, he and Seth have been in competition to win Dean's heart. Even when Dean and Roman got back together, it didn't stop Seth from waging war on Roman.

 Roman wasn't worried though, Dean loved him and he'd never purposely hurt Roman. He was worried about Dean though, he was worried because without Roman there to control him, Dean was a ticking time bomb that could explode anywhere at any time! The only thing that made their separation bearable was all the phone calls, texts and video calls on their computers Dean and Roman shared each day. At least this way he could keep an eye on Dean and keep him calm. His thoughts were interrupted by his computer beeping letting him know Dean was calling. He quickly grabbed his laptop and answered, seconds later Dean's gorgeous, but tired face was on the screen. Roman looked at his watch and since there was a time difference between them, he knew Dean had just gotten back from Smackdown and judging by his wet hair Roman also knew he had just gotten out of the shower.

 "Hey baby boy!" Dean greeted him smiling.

 "Hey D, how was the show?" Roman asked smiling too, so happy to see Dean.

 "Sucked like usual, cause you aren't here!" Dean answered. "Ro, before you watch the show I wanted to warn you that I teamed up with Dolph in a tag match against Randy and Kane."

 "Uh, okay." Roman said confused. "Why would I..."

 "That two-toned scumbag was the guest ref!" Dean explained, cutting Roman off.

 "Oh."

 "Ro, don't worry okay? I love and want only you! The only thing I want to do to that slimy, piece of Authority shit is beat his smug, little face in!" Dean reassured him.

 "I know Dean, it's Seth I don't trust not you. He could..." Roman said, but trailed off, stopping himself from telling Dean about their war.

 "Could what?" Hurt me?" Dean asked, as he took a drink of his beer. "Trust me baby boy, I'm not worried about him!" He added laughing.

 "You're right. Okay, enough talk about him, let's talk about something else?"

 "What would that be Mr. Reigns?" Dean asked smirking, showing off his dimples Roman loved so much.

 "Us!" Roman answered.

 "My favorite thing to talk about!" Dean replied smiling.

 "Mine too!" Roman added smiling, before they both laughed.

**Days Later**:

 Seth smiled as he threw another dart at the dartboard that held a picture of Roman as the target. He was enjoying Roman being gone, it gave Seth the chance to get close to Dean, without that big ape coming between them. He would have Dean back, he wanted Dean and he always got what he wanted! He never stopped loving Dean and losing him was the only thing he regretted about joining The Authority. Seth's original plan had been for Dean to join him in The Authority when he destroyed The Shield. Of course he didn't expect Dean to refuse to leave Roman, because of that Seth's anger and resentment he's had for Roman since he met them because of Roman's connection to Dean, grew into hatred! Roman took Dean from him and he was going to enjoy destroying Roman when he took Dean back!

 Since their little war started; especially now that Roman was injured, Seth took pleasure in calling and texting Roman taunting him about Dean. Tonight he had asked Hunter and Stephanie to put him in a match against Dean and they of course agreed like they always did. He looked at the time and smiled, it was time for their match, before he left the room he took out his phone and texted Roman, telling him to make sure he watches their match. He then put his phone away without waiting for an answer and still smiling he left the room and headed to the ring.

**Later**:

 Dean was pissed...no, he was passed pissed and had gone straight into homicidal! That weasel faced, scumbag sell-out had finally pushed him off the ledge. Dean had won their match, but not before Seth had used the match to get close to Dean again! His touches on Dean's body lasting longer than they had too and his body always too close against Dean's. He had felt nothing for Seth, except pure hatred and anger, but he was worried about Roman; worried that Roman would think something was going on between him and Seth and he'll kill Seth if anything happens to break them up!

 He packed his bag quickly, he needed to get back to the hotel and talk to Roman, before he saw the match. Dean grabbed his bag and turned to leave when the door opened and Seth walked in smiling. Dean dropped his bag and grabbed Seth by the front of his shirt and slammed him into the wall hard, as he spoke angrily, his face inches from Seth's.

 "You. Are. A. Dead. Man!" Dean said through clenched teeth, before he slammed Seth into the wall again.

THE END!