Unescapable

People will give up on us. They'll come and go all throughout our lives. Sometimes we'll send them away, and sometimes they'll leave on their own. Perhaps one day they'll just stop caring. Kind of like a drawn out game of hide and seek, where you've been hiding for an hour and they give up on trying to find you. But God isn't like that. Life with God isn't like a game of hide and seek. God will never stop seeking you, whether you're seeking Him or hiding from Him, and He'll never hide from you. God is passionately, crazily, ridiculously in love with every little detail about you. He desires to be with you at all times. He's unescapable. He will never leave you, He will never desert you. Even if you turn away from Him, He will always be there waiting for you. You can't escape Him.

Psalm 139:7-12 "Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there! If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me in a minute- you're already there waiting! Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I'm immersed in the light!" It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you."

Unescapable.

How wonderful.