Unchangable

Time changes everything around us. People grow older, plants wilt, food spoils, technologies are improved, and life goes on despite change. Change on earth is inevitable. No matter how hard you try to keep something from changing, you will fail. No matter how hard you work to keep it clean, your metal bike will eventually rust. No matter how hard your parents try to keep you from growing up, you will always get older. Change is a natural part of life. There's only one thing, one being, who isn't subject to change: God. He is unchangeable. From the beginning of creation to this very moment God has remained the same. He didn't change the Israelites rebelled against Him, or when He didn't talk to His chosen people for 400 years or even when the Roman soldiers nailed His son to a cross, killing Him. God didn't change. He hasn't changed in the 2,000 years since Jesus' resurrection. God will never change. He will never decide to stop forgiving you or redeeming you. He won't change His ways, ever.

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

Malachi 3:6 ""For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed."

Unchangeable.

How merciful.