Introduction

I'm always up for a challenge, and when I started this series I was faced with a difficult one. I actually didn't plan on turning this into a series, I just fell in love with the concept. The first post I wrote was "Indescribable", stating that there is no way for us to perfectly describe God and that's okay. The next post was "Unescapable". Are you sensing the trend? The trend and the challenge are the same: talk about the attributes of God by using opposite adjectives. It's easy to come up with words to describe God like "powerful" and "amazing" but since my first two posts were opposites (INdescribable & UNescapable) I had to continue.

As challenging as it was, it was crazy how God gave me the adjectives to use. I present to you now these adjectives. If you follow me on Instagram then you've already read most of these. I included one extra that is a great word but it didn't make the cut for Instagram. Consider it a "Deleted Scene" of this series.

In writing these, I've allowed God to speak through me. My only hope is that now He speaks to you.

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen"